7 Comments
  • I agree that Beauty would have been good to ask the Mirror about. I would have also liked to ask the Mirror "Show me Toad" right before leaving so that I could have seen for myself whether or not his situation was really so dire. Bluebeard and Crane would have been good inquiries as well.

As for actual dialogue choices, I would have liked to remind Toad that the fact that "Me son's in the other room, Bigby" is precisely why he should tell me what happened before I have to get big and bad and slap him around a little.

• Any dialogue you wanted from Smoke and Mirrors? For me, there's one I can think of while interrogating Dee

Dee: "You were there with me when it happened, dummy."

Bigby: "True, but you had blood on your shirt before you even came to the Trip-Trap. Care to explain how that happened?"

• Grendel: Stop

Bigby: What the f*** do you want

Grendal: Why so serious

Bigby: Hey wanna see my pencil trick

Little references to films like

• Once it became clear that the ribbons were magically compelling their wearers to secrecy, I would have liked Bigby to question around that more. Nerissa was clearly willing to help him. He could have used some cleverly-worded questions to get further information about it.

• Snow: Can you...Close her mouth? Please?

[close mouth]

"Nope."

"Do it yourself."

>[tell joke]

Bigby: [moves mouth up and down while saying "Can you close her mouth please?" in a high-pitched voice]

Snow White will remember that.

Add Comment