Menu
User Avatar Image

Shipping & costs

posted by lieutenant07 on - Viewed by 311 users

Hello guys, since I was unable to find any other ways to contact You I'm starting new discussion. I live in Poland, and I would like to buy following titles:

*The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 *The Wolf Among Us

The thing is I need collectors DVD's of all of them, so I would like to ask You about two things:

1)How much do You charge for shipping to Poland? 2)Is it possible for You to send me all of those titles together, so I would pay for shipping just once (of course after complete premiere of all seasons)?

Regards,

David.

1 Comment
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

I can't answer your answer regarding shipping charges as there are not currently any "physical items" in the Telltale Store. In the past, I would just have added a random DVD (or several, depending on how many someone was planning on ordering) in the shopping cart, entered a random address and would get the shipping costs once I got to checkout. It should be possible to do it that way again once the Telltale Store starts carrying physical merchandise.

Once all the DVD's you're interested in are available, you will be able to place an order for all of them at once. If you want to purchase the digital versions at this time, you will still have to place a separate order in the future for the DVD's. However, they would be free of charge and you would only be charged for the shipping costs.

Be warned, though, that Telltale does not have plans at this time to carry in their store a DVD for the first season of The Walking Dead.

Add Comment