User Avatar Image

Can't save!

posted by Amigo on - Viewed by 466 users

I've recently started playing the first episode and am enjoying it, however there's no save option for me even outside of dialogue! I've googled the problem and found others with it, but I haven't found a solution so far.

I've not had a problem saving any other Telltale game before. Does anyone know what causes it? I get no save/load option at all on the menu after I press esc, and I've read that it doesn't even autosave if I quit.

3 Comments
  • I know I just started playing it and I quit the game and figured it would save it, but no it didn't and now I have to start all over. CAN ANYONE HELP!

• This game is really starting to annoy me now. I had issues with part 1 needing to be reinstalled every time I wanted to play and now it won't save anything meaning I have to start a new game every time I play. WTF! This game has been out for a few years now and it still has these issues. Why aren't they fixed?

• I never had a problem with season 1, but this one started off with a problem. Iknow what you mean how can they release something and it's have all these problems.

Add Comment