User Avatar Image

Smoke and Mirrors

posted by Mary5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

As the release of next episode approaches (slowly) I've been thinking more and more about the title of next episode which is "Smoke and Mirrors" but I can't seem to guess what it might refer to.There must be several possibilities.First of all,the title "Smoke and Mirrors appears on the Fairest comics (spin-off of Fables) in the issue dealing with Beauty and her past.It is a company that is called Smoke and Mirrors entertainment and it sends girls around in the clubs to sell cigarettes.Could it be a simple shoutout to the comics by Telltale? It could be but when I think about the encounter we have with Beauty in the game,it reminds me of the story that happens in this very comic book,the story of Lamia and Beauty (I'm not going to spoil in case some people haven't read the comics yet and might want to).Or it could be a reference to the pimp and his club where we are going to investigate in episode 2 according to the preview.But if it hasn't anything to do with all this then what could it be? Could "mirrors" mean that there are many different mirrors than the one we encouter in Crane's office? Or maybe it wasn't the real one?

16 Comments
Add Comment