8 Comments
  • Lee: Why the hell you killed me Clementine?! Clementine: You said you will turn...

• Christa: I don't sound THAT cantankerous! Omid: Keep telling yourself that, babe.

• Larry: "I was still breathing, son of a ...!"

• Lee : So, Kenny, why aren't you pressing any buttons again ? Kenny : Because that's how I can kick your ass in the train, problem ?

Lee : This time I'm not going to fall for it ! Lemme check that trash before the walk..... Omid : You got bit dude, again. Lee : FFFFFFFFFF

Lily : Dad, why do you keep talking to Brenda St John ? She's been repeating herself for 30 minutes now, what do you want to accomplish ? Lary : Last time I didn't have the chance to go all the way with her because your stupid friend couldn't keep his nose under his armpits so this time I'm going to make sure I get what I want. Lee : Close your eyes Clementine. Clementine : What ? But ...

Lee : Ok Lary so next is a pretty difficult decision you see, you'll be pretty tempted to just cut my arm off because you hate me but just think about it for 2 seconds ... Lary : Yup, done. cut it off

Lee : Lily, why didn't you wait for me and Clementine ? You said we could start over again with the 3 of us ! Lily : Actually that's what I planned too but .. Daddy stole the controller away from me and .... Well Lee : Damn...

Vince : Okay then, let's try here. 5minutes later how about there ? 5 minutes later maybe like this... Danny : Hey mate, why do you keep rewinding back like that ? I want my turn to play. Vince : THERE'S NOT A SINGLE PLACE I CAN HIDE THIS GODDAMN GUN WITHOUT THE COPS FINDING MEEEEEE Justin : It's planned like this, the makers didn't even think you would get away, look, you already have the ankle cuffs on while you're running the DAY BEFORE. Vince : Fuck them...

Wyatt : Can we try something new ? Eddie : What do you mean ? Wyatt : I mean, I've been trying to loose this rock-paper-scissors thing for HOURS but you just suck too badly at it. I mean usually you challenge people at a game you think you at least have a chance to win but this ? Man Eddie : WHAT DID YOU SAY ?

Vernon : This just won't do, I think Kenny hates me. Brie : What are you doing Vernon, it's not like you to be preoccupied by what others think. Vernon : It's not that, last time when we stole the boat they left Kenny and that ball-capped idiot punched me in the guts before we could control him. Now I even have troubles walking straight so I'm going to make sure he goes with Lee. Brie : Oh it's true I was wondering why you were leaning on the left

Clementine : Lee, why is Ben crying ? Lee : Because he realized even though he was in control of the story he's still completely useless. Clementine : Oooh, I see.

Police Officer : ..... Lee : So. Police Officer : ..... Lee : Excuse me but, aren't you supposed to talk ? Police Officer : ..... Lee : Oooh, you're going for the silent Lee playthrough. Police Officer : What ? Someone did that ? Lee : Well yeah. Police Officer : And, did I survive ? Lee : What ? Police Officer : I mean, if you don't talk to me maybe i'll concentrate on the road and ... Lee : You don't even have a name, think there's any chance you'll survive ? Police Officer : Yup, Definitely not.

• Kenny: Why did i jump down that hole again

Christa: shut up

• Lee: I keep getting killed by Brenda in the house! Kenny: Maybe if you stop calling her a Bitch you wouldn't get shot! Lee: I like calling her a bitch. Clementine: Swear!

Add Comment