User Avatar Image

Mac & PC?

posted by PomPomFTW on - last edited - Viewed by 238 users

Is SBCG4AP going to be released on Mac and Windows, at the same time, and if so, are you using another company like Aspyr to port it to Mac?

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It will be released on PC at the same time as on WiiWare. We don't currently have plans for a Mac version, but if you have an Intel Mac, you can play the PC version using Boot Camp.

  • @Strong Max said: ditto.

    Sorry, but was that post really necessary? (Don't say that this post was unnecessary.:D)

  • @BadStrong said: Sorry, but was that post really necessary? (Don't say that this post was unnecessary.:D)


    ditto

  • @PomPomFTW said: Is SBCG4AP going to be released on Mac and Windows, at the same time, and if so, are you using another company like Aspyr to port it to Mac?

    Mac sucks it freezes up and the game will just sit there unless you turn it off.

    But its shiny.....

  • @Strong Bad Fan said: Mac sucks it freezes up and the game will just sit there unless you turn it off.

    But its shiny.....

    What are you talking about?

    I know that Microsoft is way, way ahead of Apple in terms of gaming for their OSes, but I didn't understand a word you said. Do you mean that...

    [list=1]
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on intel-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    [*]DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Windows in a Dual-Booted partition on intel-based Macs?
    [/list]

    You're really confusing me. I'm sorry if I confused you as well.

  • @Iron Curtain said: What are you talking about?

    I know that Microsoft is way, way ahead of Apple in terms of gaming for their OSes, but I didn't understand a word you said. Do you mean that...

    [list=1]
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on intel-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Parallels or Fusion on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on intel-based Macs?
    [*]DMG files will freeze when run natively in OS X on PowerPC-based Macs?
    [*]EXE files will freeze when run in Windows in a Dual-Booted partition on intel-based Macs?
    [/list]

    You're really confusing me. I'm sorry if I confused you as well.

    All of the above.

  • Since the original question has been answered, I'm gonna close this.

This discussion has been closed.