User Avatar Image

Help Me Plz!!!!!

posted by GhostofVoorhees on - last edited - Viewed by 204 users

I just Bought Hard Evidence today and when I try to install it I get an error that says Codnot intallize Direct3d. Make sure you have Current Video Drivers (witch I do) and close any other applications. What do I do? :confused:

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What kind of video card do you have? That error usually means that either your video drivers or DirectX are not up to date, or you are using a video card that can't run the game.

• @GhostofVoorhees said: I just Bought Hard Evidence today and when I try to install it I get an error that says Codnot intallize Direct3d. Make sure you have Current Video Drivers (witch I do) and close any other applications. What do I do? :confused:

I had the same problem with Moai Better Blues but when I reinstalled it later it worked fine.

• Yeah try updating your video card drivers, you can download them from the website of the company that made your video card.

• @Emily said: What kind of video card do you have? That error usually means that either your video drivers or DirectX are not up to date, or you are using a video card that can't run the game.

hi emily can u please help me i brought csi ny and i am stuck on the kitchen season case 2 i cant find the apen when i click on the one that glows in the corner but it will not let me take it keeps saying i missing something theres three items find 2 but not the apen it will not let me take the two i find please help :(

• Ctigerlass we didn't actually make CSI NY. We made Hard Evidence and 3 Dimensions of Murder. Sorry. I would try the Ubisoft boards for answers.

Add Comment