Menu
7 Comments
  • If those things you've mentioned never occur, it would be boring as hell.

• We dont know what would have happened for all we know the RV would have ran into a blockade or another group of bandits. Hindsight is great but in reality we have no idea if the situation would be better. Plus kenny says the RV wouldnt make it another 30 miles

• User Avatar Image
    CannibalCarl BANNED

Wait, are you actually assuming there were no zombies in Savannah before they came with the train? Savannah is quite a big city and as we all know big cities fell first to the enourmous amounts of walkers.

• Hey, interesting ideas but as people say, yeah, things would've been a little bit more dull but for for me the outcome would've been better since i do not care very much for Christa nor Omid. But we will wait and see how Telltale expands the story in the upcoming episodes.

• I thought travelling in the train was a cool part of episode 3

• Even if SOMEHOW , the RV made it to Savannah (implying nothing happens on the way) the travel would be obviously slower so they probably wouldn't have met Molly (you know , it's kind of a big city , their encounter was mere chance) so most likely they wouldn't have gone through the sewers, never meeting Vernon and his crew

• I really doubt that the group still would've gone to Savannah if they moved the train. The train was situated on tracks that would directly lead to Savannah. On top of it, Lee had found a map of the GA train paths in the boxcar. I only think that with Kenny's knowledge of coastal towns, they might have been able to make it. On top of that, if Lilly jacked the RV, Kenny replies that it only has about 30 miles before the engine hose goes out. Without saying, they still wouldn't have been able to make it, even if they had moved the train.

I'm guessing that while Omid and Christa weren't in the group, Lee and the others might not have the urgency to get to Crawford just for the fuel and battery. A factor of going was also the need to get Omid's medicine for his leg.

Add Comment