User Avatar Image

Offline bounty

posted by MarehGul on - Viewed by 511 users

On my steam accaunt "marehgul", I'v got Bonjo and Orb during offline game. I didn't gave me achievements and can't get my items for TF2 and Borderlands 2. Steam support advice to contact you, so I'm doing it. Hope for your help.

3 Comments
  • I also would to know if deleting SAVE and PROP files and unlock items again will help me.

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

We apologize for the issue you are experiencing with TF2 items not unlocking. Due to the Steam architecture, achievements cannot be acquired while playing in offline mode or without an active internet connection. For more information on Steam’s policy regarding achievements, please see the following thread: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4462-UIOB-0425 Unfortunately, the only way to unlock the achievement and corresponding TF2 item would be to remove your save game and prefs.prop file from your system and reacquire the achievement while playing online. To avoid this issue arising from an interruption in internet service, we advise that you occasionally make a backup copy of your save and prefs before earning a bounty achievement.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Add Comment