240 Comments
  • Man, I agree. I believe and hope its Lily because I've wanted to see her again. Although the way it's set up, they are hoping people believe its Kenny just to crush those dreams. That's how I see it. Honestly I hope it isn't Kenny, I think I had enough of him in season 1. But yeah, I'm for team Lily, would be interesting to see what choice words she would throw at her after what she did to Carly. She never had her chance to say anything, and how she grown now...I'm sure she has something to say.

On a side-note. You know by saying unrealistic, that dog conversation will probably spill in here. Haha.

• Personally I think its a better chance of being ken than lilly. Just her response "I thought you were dead" doesnt really fit with lilly because she was alive last time. While I agree with you kenny probably should be dead, I dont think it would be a plot hole if he comes back. Tyreese has come out of similar situations in the comic and tv show.

• Telltale literally said that they were going to explore Kenny's fate in Season 2. Clementine also saw Lilly alive the last time they were together. There's almost no way it isn't Kenny.

• I actually forgot that tell tale said that. I agree there is a chance it is Kenny just based on that comment however I am still sticking firmly to Lily. I think you are forgetting that Clem wasn't there for Kennys "death." Even though we know what happened she never did. Lee never said anything to her afterwards about the group (except to meet with Omid and CHrista) So Clem also saw Kenny alive last time they were together.

• I'm sure Omid and Christa would have told Clementine what happened to Kenny. Why would she go on not wondering about his absence? I'm sure Lilly will show up in the future, but the person Clem is referring to in the teaser is, almost without a doubt, Kenny. Maybe we'll even get some more Kenny/Lilly tension this season.

• It's not like she spent six months with Omid and Christa who saw it happen and might have mentioned it to her.

• might - key word. If someone can defend their Kenny standpoint without using "might" "probably" "should" "may have" "could" or "possibly" that would be really great.

• I find it really hard to believe that she didn't ask about Kenny in the 20 some months she was hanging out with someone who saw Kenny's sacrifice.

Also, please tone down the aggressiveness dude, the people who believe Kenny lived are entitled to that opinion until proven wrong, same goes for the camp who thinks Kenny died. Please be nicer about it.

• Just like there was almost no way it wasn't Kenny in the trailer?

I can't wait until we finally run into a Kenny walker and get to shoot it in the face so that this argument can die.

• Also, it wouldn't be ridiculous if Kenny got out of either situation he was in. We couldn't physically see the amount of zombies he was facing in either situation.

• Never thought about Lilly. Do think it is Christa though.

• But Clementine doesn't think Lilly is dead. In both situations she is just gone, never assumed dead, especially since this is before Clem really starts to 'shape up' so to speak into a more mature individual who might realize how unlikely Lilly's survival might have been (considering the being left behind option, at least.) Kenny Clem does think is dead, because we can assume he would have come up once she found Omid and Christa. ("Where's Kenny?" "Oh, sweetie, well, he...") No matter what they said to her, she could figure out for herself that Kenny was pretty definitely dead, or at least presumed dead.

I still don't think for sure that it will be Kenny, but I think it being Lilly is just as unlikely. Maybe Christa or even a character from the episode itself - or the last one; Nick or Pete? It can't be Omid and it can't be Lee, those two are for sure. And it being Lilly is definitely unlikely - at least in my own opinion.

• I still like to think that Game Lily is compatible with Comics Lily despite Kirkman going back on his arrangement with Telltale and writing that book. Also Telltale said they will explore Kenny's fate, so therefore I pretty much think it has to be Kenny.

• In a zombie apocalypse where Clem has seen so many people die everywhere; is it so hard to believe that maybe she thought Lily died? If I haven't seen someone in year or more where zombies are pretty much killing everything, I'd believe she was dead too. I'd think a lot of people I haven't seen in a while are dead, actually.

• It could literally be anyone from Season 1 who disappeared without actually dying and her reaction indicates she's not happy to see this person. It might well be Andy St John for all we know.

• I still don't get why Clem would have thought that Lilly was dead, though.

Honestly, the more I go through the process of elimination, the more likely that it is Kenny. I really hope not, just so I can enjoy another round of the crying from Kenny fans, but I'm starting to think that none of the other options make nearly as much sense.

Add Comment