Menu
105 Comments
  • I saved pete. I felt a connection with him, and maybe we should do a hershel or a dale. Also, He reminds me of my stepfather, how he said that "He had to discipline nick and couldn't be 'fun uncle pete'" Thats how my stepfather was to me and I didn't come to appreciate it till years later, so that's why I picked pete.

• Pete cause he had a crossbow and we needed a Daryl-like figure

• Nick - didn't it show you in the cutscene Pete getting bit in the ankle by a walker? Plus Pete was a complete dick and just constantly having a go at Nick, until Nick lives up too Bens HIGH HIGH standards then im defending him all the way too market.

• Well, here's what I think. Pete is meant to die. Which is why if you save Nick you see him die. If you save Pete, in the trailer it shows Pete looking at a hacksaw indicating that he will cut off his leg. Since that is pretty soon after he got bit, I think he'll save himself from the bite by cutting off his leg, but he will end up dying later. Nick on the other hand, I think will survive long and will be a main part of the story and have a big impact. I mean, you can save him, and if you don't save him, you don't see him die. So either way he stays alive. He's meant to stay alive because he's an important part of the story. This is why I suggest you save Pete, it's a better choice since both live if you choose Pete, but if you choose Nick then Pete dies. We'll just have to wait and see, but I guarantee you that Nick will have a big impact on the story.

• I like your theory and I can definitely see that happening but Pete and Nick should be equals. One guy shouldn't have the ability to live longer than another :(. Also there are 2 decisions in game already that involve Nick so hes going to stick around for sure!

• Actually I saved Nick, but I'm going with the idea that Nick is going to stick around for a while... I guess he survives anyways for a reasons, and I like Nick I hope he lives at least until the end.

Basically I went to Nick's side because I saw he had more walkers on him that Pte and I thought that Pete could make a run for it even if hurt, since there were only 3 walkers and Nick had a bunch of them...

Other thing that counted A LOT to me is taht Nick is in the cabin's side of the river and Pete is on the opposite, so Clem would be running to a side where she knows she has a save haven and not to the unknow, don't get me wrong, I like the unknown but I guess CLem would have better chances in terrain she knows ;)

• Yeah, I can see him becoming a fan favorite and we might end up in another Kenny situation.

• If Pete is going to surive after the amputation, he`s gonna be the new "Lee" for our Clementine :D

• I saved Pete. I think both Nick and Pete are going to die in Episode 2 unfortunately because it feels like a Carley/Doug choice, except if you save Nick, Pete dies in ep 1 and Nick dies in ep 2, and if you save Pete, both die in ep 2.

But at least you get to have Pete around a LITTLE longer. I do not think that cutting off his leg will help - either he'll die from the complications during the amputation (bleed out, etc) and turn, or will get the leg cut off, not die from that, but it would not be fast enough to cut off the virus and he'll still turn anyway (like Lee did)

• I saved Pete, because he didn't have any ammo and had Clem's back. Also, when Nick said "I'll cover you" I just thought he was going to cover me while I went to save Pete, and just panicked. While Nick was maybe in danger, I knew that Pete would definitely die if I didn't help him, so it was kinda obligatory for me

• I had to go with Nick. Pete seemed like a cool dude but there was no way I was going to run to someone that appeared to be bitten and out of ammo.

Add Comment