344 Comments
  • hmm... this is interesting Kenny's actor Gavin Hammon was at TTG today. Wonder if that means anything to episode 2

TTG tweet here

• He voices Beast, the mirror and Dee in TWAU.

So no it doesn't mean he's in episode two of TWD. But it also doesn't mean that he is not in episode two. We'll see...

edit: more intriguing is Owen Thomas. He doesn't voice somebody in TWAU. In episode one at least. He could voice someone later. But also he is Omid. OMG... he's alive...

Yeah, no he isn't. Probably a new TWAU-character or some flashback scenes with Omid.

edit2: Who is Erik Braa voicing currently? I only found Danny from 400 days.

• Also the guy that voices Danny from 400 days Erik Braa, but yeah it can just be a coincidence for TWAU episode for all we know

• I don't think Danny plays a role in TWD anymore. (He could also be dead, according to your choice)

So my assumption is Erik Braa voices someone new in TWD or someone new in TWAU.

We have:

Melissa Hutchison: Clementine - Toad jr., Beauty -> in both franchises

Adam Harrington: Andy St. John, Leland - Bigby, Woodsman -> in both franchises, not in TWD recently

Erik Braa: Danny - ___ -> only in TWD so far, but not recently

Gavin Hammon: Kenny - Beast, mirror, Dee -> in both franchises, not in TWD recently

Owen Thomas: Omid - ___ -> in TWD recently, not in TWAU so far

I think that's just some sort of christmas-gathering or something like that. And not specific to one franchise only.

• Maybe Kenny since "his fate will be explored", i don't think we will randomly go to savanah to find his dead body, So i would assume he survived ep5. Maybe the guy we gave water to or not? Don't think it's Lilly cause Clem has no reason to think Lilly is dead. Christa is probably dead since we heard a shot after we started running, but i'm not sure. Molly said she would rather be on her own so i don't think it's her.

• I think it's someone Clem met during the 16-month gap between Omid's death and the attack in the woods, instead of anybody we know from season 1. It would be a huge disappointment, but the tone of this season seems to be taking on a more sadistic bent - towards Clementine, AND the player.

• I think it could be Lilly, or the maybe one of the Saint John brothers, I doubt the latter, but it was a thought. It could be the guy you gave/refused water too. You know what I think it may be a new character that you encountered in this upcoming episode that she thought died but didn't.

• Lilly or the bandit. i want it to be kenny but he will come later...

• Mark from season 1 episode 2. He will have new legs. It's possible he crawled his way off the St. John's farm and someone found him.

• I'm suspecting it's Kenny, but I would love it if it were Christa. If only because I would want her to join our new group and then browbeat the idiots until they get some semblance of an act together. They're an even sadder mess than the S1 team was, and I've always though Christa was pretty decent leader material.

• Kenny, I suppose. Lily would also be possible, but I think Kenny is just more likely, especially with the way that his "death" was handled.

Add Comment