344 Comments
  • Either Lilly, One of the Dairy Farm Brothers, Or the Father who stole Clem in Episode 5? I can't remember if you kill him as Lee though, I just remember strangling the guy until he passed out yet don't know if there was a choice to kill him or not. All I remember in my save I just strangled him so he could be alive for all I know

• I doubt it's the stranger who took Clementine since you have an option to kill him.

• He died when Lee strangled him. The choice to shot him is not whether or not to spare him but rather do you leave him to reanimate as a Walker or shot him so he doesn't come back. Why else do you think the choices are "Lee killed Stranger" and "Clementine killed stranger" and no "spare stranger" option.

• I really doubt it's Lilly and hardly belive it's Kenny I think he's dead. Tho maybe he just got bit on the arm and cut his arm off. I hugely think it's 1 of the brothers on to dairy as you only best 1 to a pulp you only assume the zombies finish him. In her voice she does seem scared so Kenny doesn't seem a logical person.

• I don't think it'll be one of the St. Johns Brothers, since you have the option of killing both of them in the first game.

• You only beat him up badly he's could still be alive he was only punched to he was out cold and you assume that he's dead. I don't think it's the dad as 1 story he's shot in the head 2nd he i strangled. I really don't think it will be anyone from a story Line that in 1 of the story's he is killed for sure. Thats why I feel if it's a bad guy it's 1 of the dairy brothers.

• You only beat him up badly he's could still be alive he was only punched to he was out cold and you assume that he's dead. I don't think it's the dad as 1 story he's shot in the head 2nd he i strangled. I really don't think it will be anyone from a story Line that in 1 of the story's he is killed for sure. Thats why I feel if it's a bad guy it's 1 of the dairy brothers.

• Elvis. He is hiding in the mountains.

• It could be someone who wasnt in the game much atall which only a few people spoke to you never know it could be ben because kenny went down to save him and nobody knows if hes actually dead

• At first I thought it was Lily. But I just watched it again, now I think it's Kenny. Here's why, go back and listen to what Alvin (the black guy with glasses) says, he says "put the gun down MAN." If it was a woman, he would of probably said "put the gun down LADY."

• I hope it's Christa. I'd like to see how Christa (possibly) blaming Clem for Omid's death would work out.

For me Kenny's story was told in season 1. He just wouldn't be as interesting anymore.

• Lilly or Kenny. All arguments for and against have already been mentioned, so I'll leave it at that.

Add Comment