111 Comments
  • OMG guys, TT is not gonna magically make Sam come back to life. As much as I liked the dog, This is how The Walking Dead is, and it's the way it will stay.

• I doubt they will be bringing another friendly dog back into the game. I don't think my Clem would feel as comfortable around starving animals anymore anyways.

• Yeah, the point of bringing Sam into the story at all was to dispel any notions that Clementine would have an easy time trusting anyone, including animals. We're SUPPOSED to be tricked into thinking that Clementine might have a companion in Sam for a few episodes, and we're SUPPOSED to be shocked and hurt when he snaps when we take away the food. Telltale is reminding us that the world of The Walking Dead is cruel, bleak, and upsetting.

As much as we (and Clementine) might like a friendly companion to take care of, it's just not that easy. We're starting over from square one, unable to trust anyone or anything, and we have to be on our guard.

• I love dogs. But even though I hate to admit it, in the zombie apocalypse having pets is risky. Dogs are noisy in general, unless one can somehow train a dog to not to bark at any random walker it sees or senses, it'd just attract every walker in hearing distance all around you. It's dangerous for a survivor who needs to be sneaky most of the time. No reason to engage walkers if you can walk around them (ammo is precious), a dog would make it difficult to do that. Also, there's food issue. Survivors needs every bit of it, starvation is a constant threat. I admit it, there might be some benefits too, if you're alone, a dog would be a good watch while you sleep and it would surely be useful for scavenging food or other stuff, if you can train it well for such things. In the long run if you're not a lone-ranger type of survivor, isolated herself/himself in a remote location, I don't think having a dog companion would do you much good. Just my opinion though.

• Argh, ENOUGH of this darn dog already. You people need to let stuff like this go already. Geez...

• "This post is meant solely for those who agree"

Alt text

You don't have the authority, idiot. If you're going to post something as stupid as this, prepare for negative feedback.

• Please refrain from using foul language and childish slang on this forum if it is directed towards other people. Also, before you post, please read whatever has been already stated for the sake of actually posting something relevant, meaningful, kind, and remember that we are all friends here.

• Alt text

I haven't used foul language (the picture did), childish slang, and I can say what ever I wan't about people I feel are stupid. I don't have to be nice. That isn't a requirement. In fact, we aren't all friends here. We're a bunch of different people, with different opinions, who feel differently about each other.

• Well, first off, I'd like to point out the fact that your statement was incorrect, as you used foul language by posting the image. And how about, why don't you be nice? I haven't done anything rude to you.

• please go fucking fuck yourself you fucking cunt-ass mother fucking fucked-face fucker with no dick and a little bitch-ass mouth and all of that other fucking shit so please go cum on your own cunt you fucking asshole...stupid... like dawg said just be nice

• Fuck Sam. I gave him food, and he tried to murder me. Here's hoping that that little bastard STAYS dead. We don't need him or some other dog to go berserk on us again.

• I see your point, but it would just seem "weird" to suddenly have a dog partner, when in this game, we've only found ONE dog that has been alive, and the other was buried, the chance of finding another dog is next to nothing, you also have to understand that this game isn't always about how nice things are going to be, The Walking Dead is supposed to be a time of distress and depression, the idea is neat, and I respect it, but it wouldn't seem logical from the perspective of how the game plays.

• User Avatar Image
    CannibalCarl BANNED

What do you people actually expect? Clementine starting to take care of the dog and they become a dream team fighting zombies while showing the power of friendship? That's the storyline of some Disney movie but not even remotely a realistic approach. The dog attacked Clementine because he was extremely hungry, which is not as uncommon as you may think. And Clementine tried to survive and thus fought, which is absolute natural. Both tried to survive in a world where surviving is pretty unlikely and one had to die.

• I remember the days of the old forum when threads where serious....Alt text

Add Comment