31 Comments
  • I don't think it is either of them. They both seem too obvious, Bluebeard and the Woodsman. That would just be bad plot lol.

• I went for Tweedle Dee/Dum too. IMO it's the best choice because it's obvious that the Woodman had nothing to do with the murders. Just look at the guy, he has no idea about the fact that Faith was killed and feels guilt for planning to rob an old lady a couple of hundred years ago; he wouldn't hurt a fly.

On the other hand, Tweedle Dee/Dum atleast has some valuable investigation-grade info and we know very little about their motives (who they work for, wether they are really investigating or just cleaning up the crime scenes...) .

• You're saying you went after Tweedle for evidence? I just wanted revenge for beating me up. Time to smack him around a little.

• It was worth getting beat up to wake up to Snow kneeling over us with a faintly amused expression on her face. :p

That's one of Episode 1's standout moments for me... Snow, the stunning valkyrie, knelt over our fallen Bigby in preparation for ascending with him to Valhalla...

...Oh man, I lost my train of thought.

• Went after Tweedle, seemed more reasonable, Woodie had already spilled his beans. And i wanted revenge for beating me up at the alley after the chase.

• It's not Bluebeard....

He only beheads women he marries and he hasn't done that since crossing over.

• That's not true.

SPOILERS FROM COMICS AHEAD

It's true that Bluebeard killed his wifes - and in this, he was like serial murderer with his own specific modus operandi. But he also was highly ruthless: remember he went as far as killing the unfortunate journalist (who Bigby already blackmailed into silence) just to be absolutely sure he's not going to mumble about Fabletown? He's more than capable of 'just murdering' anyone he deems capable a obstacle of threat.

Also, Bigby was leading investigating about. It wasn't about murder, it was about harassing Fables for money. He could well harass both Prince Lawrence and Faith for money, use magic to prevent them going to Fabletown's sheriff and then kill Faith as he saw her as threat. (She could well spill beans to Bigby if he figured some magic is preventing her from telling and 'fixed' it)

• I went after Dee as well. Whatever is going on, he's neck deep in it. I didn't think it was Woody, with the pathetic way he was begging to Bigby.

• I went for the Woodsman. I mean, if he had nothing to hide, then why make a run for it?

• For one, he'd probably be arrested / judged / whatever by the very same Bad Wolf that has every reason to have very large grudge.

Now, as Woody, would you really want to be interrogated by person who (by your own judgement) hates you most?

• Honestly I don't think killer is on Snow's list. I went afther Tweedle Dee just because he was covered in blood and as soon as he stepped in Trip Trap he was about to say something "I got a hundred bucks if someone can tell me something about a girl named..." He stopped when he spotted Bigby. I mean why would you go afther guy that looks sad and had an axe in his brain, I felt sorry for Woodsman =P

• I think the evidence that I found during my play-through plus deductions that I have made rules out The Woodsman. 1) Woodsman is clearly drunk during the night of the murder. To track down, cleanly slice her head off, take off her ring, tie it to her necklace, and place it in her mouth is unlikely. then hop a fence and carefully face the head? Doesn't add up for me. 2)So far we have only seen the Woodsman in brownish pants. Near fence that the murderer jumps you can find blue jean fabric and unless Woody changed pants then changed back I don't think he placed the head at least. 3) Woody doesn't run immediately unlike the Dum. He is nervous because he and Wolf beat the shit out of each other the night before.

• Woodsman had means and motive to commit the crime. He said out loud he would kill faith and he was the last person to be seen with the victim so far. His alibi of being in the bar during the murder could be a lie just like gren lied about him not being there before he showed up. He is, at that point, suspect number one. I'm pretty sure the tweedle brothers have important information and are probably hired by the pimp. But I went after The Woodsman for nothing else but to take him out of the picture of this whole investigation(im pretty sure he didn't do it). Going after the other guy just seemed metagaming, as I knew a 5 episodes serie wouldn't end on EP1 by catching the most probable culprit.

• but you can find blue jean fabric when investigating the scene where Faith's head is found. Woody as far as we have seen only wears brownish pants.

Add Comment