User Avatar Image

TWD S1 EP5 Black screen

posted by Ams132 on - last edited - Viewed by 414 users

When i start the episode 5 and appears the message "this game is tailored by how you play" the screen remains black. The only only thing that appears after that is some subtitles of certain talks and no visible mouse cursor to choose options, even when i open the menu. This never happened to me in the previous episodes and i dont know what to do in order to fix it.

I also checked the twd-pc-support-tool, runned it and upload the file to this link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3nw7rq

One more thing; when i installed the game via an physical copy of the twd game of the year edition i had an problem where it would infinitly stop the download progression bar in the middle of its course and the only way i found myself to "fix" it was by removing the disc in the middle of the installation. Tried to reinstall it multiple times, but i got always the same weird issue. Everything seemed fine with the game, until now, and i dont know if this is the problem, or it is another thing, either way, i would aprecciate the support

Sorry for my bad english and if there is something hard in my text to understand, please mention it, and ill try to explain it better

7 Comments
Add Comment