10 Comments
  • Maybe christa was keept by bandits to rape her / sex

• I see literally no reason for rape in a zombie apocalypse, there are way bigger concerns then getting laid in a world like that.

• I dont think so. People arent going to stop having sex because its the apocalypse and now that there's no laws or rules, a lot of the less savory people will just take what they want from whoever cant fight back. I read two post apocalyptic novels where hoards of bandits were gathering harems for that express purpose. Not that I think that happened to Christa. I do hope she's still alive.

• That's a pretty naive way to look at it considering you have roving bands of bandits taking what they want. Jolene referred to the Save-Lots bandits as rapists who stole her daughter, so it's been implied before that rape happens. There are plenty of concerns going around during an apocolypse, but it isn't surviving and running from zombies 100% of the time. If you're an amoral individual who has murdered and stolen from living people and you capture a lone woman after going weeks without any sort of physical contact, it won't exactly be a surprise if you choose to sexually assault someone.

I think Telltale has largely avoided implications of rape because it is an especially touchy subject, but you can't deny that it would happen sometimes.

• I dunno, seems like a pretty big cliffhanger just for Christa...

• Maybe Christa but honestly if shes not dead if you dont save her then that is unbelievable.... Kenny has a slim chance but Christa is stabbed in the leg and is against two on one.

• I think we'll be seeing Christa again, or at least finding out what happened to her, but not for awhile. With the way the encounter with the Dying Bandit at the sandbar went, I'm guessing that Christa's fate will be something we will try to uncover throughout the Season, or at least for more than just two Episodes. That's why I think it's either Lilly or Kenny that's showing up next.

Add Comment