Menu
User Avatar Image

These Forums

posted by Flaming Squriel King on - last edited - Viewed by 386 users

I think these forums have really gone downhill since the august delay. Everyone is angry and the idiots are seizing this lapse of good posts. Can we get back to thoughtful, funny posts? ;(

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dunno, that post wasn't very meaningful or funny.

Your efforts would be better placed making thoughtful or funny posts, rather than complaining that nobody is. ;)

• I love how these forum threads seem to stay on topic through at least the first page of posts, and then slowly degenerate into something entirely different.

Anyone like waffles?

• It's an annoying interlude, but it will pass. People are just frustrated right now, especially because of the lack of information and lack of someone to blame. Once they get their hands on the game all of that will ebb away.
    I'm also optimistic that the next episodes won't have us go through this all over again; Telltale has never missed a release date before, so these delays are really pretty unique.

• Wait, it's coming out in August now?

• @Travis_Touchdown said: Wait, it's coming out in August now?

Where have YOU been? In the Digestive Track of the Shambling Corporate Presence?

anyways, I LOVE waffles! =D

• It's the LAST DAY OF JULY, and it's not coming out today. So it has to come out in August. It also has to come out on a Monday, because Wiiware releases only happen on Mondays....and the PC and Wiiware version come out simultaneously.

• Well, hopefully that free episode of Sam & Max will tide me over for the next few days. Plus, I'll get to see what Telltale is all about since I've never really played one of their games.

• @Rather Dashing said: It's the LAST DAY OF JULY, and it's not coming out today. So it has to come out in August. It also has to come out on a Monday, because Wiiware releases only happen on Mondays....and the PC and Wiiware version come out simultaneously.

Actually, SECOND to last day... had to correct you there. ^_^

• I completly agree with Flaming Squirell King. The forums had gone so downhill that it was getting painful to so much as even glance at it.

It was becoming one gigantic collection of whining, temper tantrum throwing, and 7 year old spammers. I had almost left for good, never to return. I thought to myself "what's the point, if no one wants to discuss that actual game instead of constantly whining about the release date, as if they were the first person to do it."

There was no discussion value, and I had just had it. i was sick, I was done.

Then I come back here one last time, just for curiosity, and I see that at least someone else BESIDES ME, had the guts to point out just how wretched these forums were getting.

So, am I to belive that the constant release date whining has stopped and that there are people willing to try and save these forums and have them be at least halfway productive?

Because if so, i'll stick around, if there's actually valid Strong Bad discussion to be had instead of constant deluges of "WHENS IT COMING OUT" and "WHY ISN"T IT OUT YET I HATE NINTENDO WAH!"

In short.. I guess i'm poking my head in to ask "Is it safe?"

Well... is it?

• @KarmaRocketX said: I completly agree with Flaming Squirell King. The forums had gone so downhill that it was getting painful to so much as even glance at it.

It was becoming one gigantic collection of whining, temper tantrum throwing, and 7 year old spammers. I had almost left for good, never to return. I thought to myself "what's the point, if no one wants to discuss that actual game instead of constantly whining about the release date, as if they were the first person to do it."

There was no discussion value, and I had just had it. i was sick, I was done.

Then I come back here one last time, just for curiosity, and I see that at least someone else BESIDES ME, had the guts to point out just how wretched these forums were getting.

So, am I to belive that the constant release date whining has stopped and that there are people willing to try and save these forums and have them be at least halfway productive?

Because if so, i'll stick around, if there's actually valid Strong Bad discussion to be had instead of constant deluges of "WHENS IT COMING OUT" and "WHY ISN"T IT OUT YET I HATE NINTENDO WAH!"

In short.. I guess i'm poking my head in to ask "Is it safe?"

Well... is it?

Well, sorta-kinda. I've been lurking these forums for awhile 'till I decided to create an account and, well, it's improved a little. Maybe because it's just really, really close to the release date or something.

Add Comment