User Avatar Image

Achivements

posted by PixelPenguin on - Viewed by 808 users

I was offline, and I win a game on Poker Night 2, and I win a Banjo but I do not have the achivement when I conect. I want achivement now. How should i do ?

9 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, in order to receive achievements, you must be connected to the internet at the time you complete the achievement's requirements. If you have won an item offline, the only way to get the achievement is to delete your save, and re-win that item while connected to the internet.

• But how do I delete my save ?

• User Avatar Image

To delete your save files, please go to the following folder. Documents>Telltale Games>Poker Night 2

Inside that folder you should find your save files. You can choose to delete the most recent one from when you received the Banjo, and delete it, that way the game will only have the save from before you played that game. If you want a more detailed step by step walkthrough, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and we would be glad to walk you through it.

• I have exactly the same problem, tryed everything and it still not working. :/

btw I was online but steam lost connection or something. And then i had problems starting the game. Fixed everything exept this achievement/item problem

• User Avatar Image

You will unfortunately have to re-win that item while being connected to Steam and the internet to get the achievement. Please delete your most recent save when you won the item using the method I described above, and re-win the item while connected, and you should get the trophy then. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• What do I delete though? I'm scared I'll mess it up and never play it again!

• User Avatar Image

You should find your saves in Documents>Telltale Games>Poker Night 2. You should be able to look at the times of each save, and figure out when you won the item, and delete just that save file after you won the item. This way when you start the game again, you will start off right before you won the item. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• Hey Mike, sorry to open this up again but my comment has to do with your last post. In my save files there is only one "pnati2.save" and "prefs.prop" file in the location you suggested. There only ever is one of each in my folder and I have checked many times so I am curious about the possibility of there being multiple save files somewhere.

Also I recently solved a bug I had that I like to call Groundhog Day (after the movie) where no matter what achievements/bounties I won every time I left the game and came back to it, not only did I have none of what I had won, but I would revert back to the same tournament (a one on one with Sam) that I had previously started at over and over again pretty much like Groundhog Day does. This had happened more than 10 times on multiple days and I had checked many times to ensure I was still online.

I had found a save file in the game's local files (I have the steam version) in programfiles(x86)>steam>steamapps>common>pokernight2>pack>default that I didn't think should have been there so after removing it my Groundhog Day bug ended and achieves/bounties started to save again.

I'm pretty much backing up save files regularly now. Hope this helps anyone stuck in the loop.

Add Comment