User Avatar Image

Chuck Norris Jokes

posted by biscuitdoughhandsman on - last edited - Viewed by 390 users

Im bored so I decided to see how creative people are and wanted to see your Chuck Norris jokes. ( Try to make them clean! Little childrens might be reading.)
THANK YOU

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I bet Artie, The Strongest Man In The World VS. Chuck Norris fan fics are out there, and I bet their the strongest fan fics in the world.Strong as in the strong smell, like fecal matter.
    Okay, I know it barely has anything to do with Chuck Norris, but at least he's involved.I just don't know where I could find that book or whatever it was saying Chuck norris is extremely kickass.

  • Hi, 2005! :D How's the wife? Good, good. Me? Just sitting here in 2008.

    By the way, you think Half Life 2 is pretty? Wait 'til you see Crysis! It'll Blow. Your. Mind.

    Seriously.

    Oh, and get this: The Nintendo Revolution? It's called the Wii now! ... No, really. ... Stop laughing.

    Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. Pokemon, not so much.

    Oh, and tell them Y2K turned everyone into zombies. :D

  • @ShaggE said: Hi, 2005! :D How's the wife? Good, good. Me? Just sitting here in 2008.

    By the way, you think Half Life 2 is pretty? Wait 'til you see Crysis! It'll Blow. Your. Mind.

    Seriously.

    Oh, and get this: The Nintendo Revolution? It's called the Wii now! ... No, really. ... Stop laughing.

    Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. , not so much.

    Oh, and tell them Y2K turned everyone into zombies. :D


    That was just cruel.

  • @ShaggE said: Hi, 2005! :D How's the wife? Good, good. Me? Just sitting here in 2008.

    By the way, you think Half Life 2 is pretty? Wait 'til you see Crysis! It'll Blow. Your. Mind.

    Seriously.

    Oh, and get this: The Nintendo Revolution? It's called the Wii now! ... No, really. ... Stop laughing.

    Well, gotta go. Tell the late 90's not to worry. The Macarena fad WILL end. Pokemon, not so much.

    Oh, and tell them Y2K turned everyone into zombies. :D

    thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes. hears mine:
    chuck norris once had a full container of sleeping pills. they made him blink.
    chuck norris doesn't make his breakfest, it makes itself out of fear.
    waldo hides from chuck norris.
    when chuck norris does pushups, he doesn't go up, the world go's down.
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ this is my source!!!!!!!!!!!

  • @dentbuds said: thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes. hears mine:
    chuck norris once had a full container of sleeping pills. they made him blink.
    chuck norris doesn't make his breakfest, it makes itself out of fear.
    waldo hides from chuck norris.
    when chuck norris does pushups, he doesn't go up, the world go's down.
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ this is my source!!!!!!!!!!!


    lol, Nice!

    Chuck Norris doesn't MOW the lawn... he DARES his grass to grow!

    Chuck Norris's urine is now sold as an Energy Drink. You may know it as "Red Bull"

    k, that's enough... =P

  • @dentbuds said: thats awesome. but isn't this supposed to be chuck norris jokes.

    The joke was that Chuck Norris jokes were the "in" thing in 2005. In other words, your a few years late.

  • @Mysterysheep said: The joke was that Chuck Norris jokes were the "in" thing in 2005. In other words, your a few years late.


    actually they're coming back in styylllee.... Not.

    I just had a few spares from back then.

  • Here's one with a vague reference:
    Chuck Norris can beat Air Man.
    EDIT:Anyone know the reference?HINT:It's a song.

Add Comment