Menu
User Avatar Image

Season 2 Episode 1 Shed Glitch/Bug (minor spoilers)

posted by JohnTheGinger on - Viewed by 717 users

Hey everyone, first time making one of these posts, so please forgive any ignorance on my part. So I recently purchased Season 2 on Steam, and I played what I think (no spoilers please) is most of the way through the episode. All was well and good (or as well and good as a game like this gets) until I got to the sequence where you are in the shed and the walker attacks you through the hole. I make it through most of the sequence without a hitch, but I am unable to deliver the finishing blow. The walker is impaled on the anchor, I have the rake in hand, the prompt flashes for a split second, but before I can click it, it disappears and I just stand there while the thing recovers and takes a big old chomp out of Clementine. I tried multiple times, there are some bricks you can throw but it does not seem to make a difference. I don't believe this is a common issue, but I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions, or maybe even bring the issue to the attention of the developers. This is such a great game and I don't want to stop playing it for something as small as this.

12 Comments
Add Comment