Look at Strong Mad's lunchbox once - 12%
Look at The Stick twice - 12%
Use the microphone twice after the race - 12%
Look at one of the piles of whatsit in the castle - 12%
Talk to the KoT once while he's in the hole -12%
Get all 8 of those - 4%

Trophy #2 - Hedge Clipping Trophy
Trim a hedge - 25% each
Hedge locations: The Track, near The Stick, Marzipan's house, and the KoT's castle.

Trophy #3 - Nuisance Trophy
Kick The Cheat into the dryer, then talk to him while he's in there - 20%
Talk to Homestar in the locker room 3 times about the race - 20%
Ring Marzipan's doorbell 4 times while she's there - 20%
Insult Bubs once - 20%
Insult Coach Z in his arfice once, after the race - 20%

Trophy #4 - Strong Sad Trophy
Insult Bubs twice - 33%
Throw candy into the hole to the right of Marzipan's door, when it's not covered - 33%
Look at the dirt after digging up the whatever in the Strong house front yard - 33%
Get all three of those - 1%

It's over!

If you miss insulting or annoying Homestar or the green Bubs during the course of the game, you can talk to them in extended mode and automatically annoy them. Annoying the Cheat, Marzipan, and Bubs Classic remain unchanged.

If you can't talk to the king because you put more clippings over after he fell in, and SB just goes "nice trap, good trap," then attempt to put chocolate on the covered hole and watch a cutscene in which the king demonstrates teleportation abilities. Then you can talk to the open hole

If you already did the above and covered it again, then using the chocolate on the hole again will allow you to talk to the king and throw chocolate in as though the hole were uncovered, even though the clippings are still there, and SB says he doesn't want to ruin the trap again.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well:

One of them is Strong Sad trophy
    Another is the bad strongbad

The last one I believe is something else. I got to 33% by finding the photo booth easter egg

• I think you get trophy #4 for seeing the the 3 appearances of Strong Sad: Click on the hole at Strong Bad's house, say 2 mean things to Bubs, and repeatedly through chocolate down the KOT's hole at Marzipan's House.

• @Sinker182 said: I think you get trophy #4 for seeing the the 3 appearances of Strong Sad: Click on the hole at Strong Bad's house, say 2 mean things to Bubs, and... something else.

Click the Hole at Strong Bads house's yard, or the outside.

• Looks like that's probably what #4 is. A lot of people were saying the plant, the arcade machine, and the fridge increase that one, but they don't.

#3 is obviously the "Strong Bad is a jerk" one. I missed harassing H*R in the locker room my first time through, so I didn't get it. Everyone thinks it's caused by picking all the devil options, or all the dialogue options period, but that's obviously not it.

#2, everyone probably got.

#1 is still a mystery.

• @Arrkhal said: Looks like that's probably what #4 is. A lot of people were saying the plant, the arcade machine, and the fridge increase that one, but they don't.

#3 is obviously the "Strong Bad is a jerk" one. I missed harassing H*R in the locker room my first time through, so I didn't get it.

#2, everyone probably got.

#1 is still a mystery.

Its a Magnifying Glass AKA the Easter Egg trophy.

• Doing the microphone twice also helps.

• That got me up to 84% with my Extended saved game, thanks!

• Does putting Total Load on the lunchbox add to the nuisance trophy?
    NEVERMIND!

I should have thought of it earlier... The thing I was doing to trigger the nuisance trophy! Talk to Coach Z after the party!

• I was able to get from 80% to 100% on the nuisance trophy by talking to coach z by the locker room in extended play. Idk how thats a nuisance though

Add Comment