I'm loving this game but i have had so many issues. only one of them of game-killing proportions though. i'll list them here and try to list what ive tried from other threads that worked.
1. during the tutorial homestars eyes were gone unless he blinked - tried directx update since then. havent checked if it helped yet. didnt happen in the game so id have to run the tutorial again.
2. when i click to move soon after a cutscene soemtiems strong bad mvoes and animates weirdly. like sliding around for a second and turning weird directions before getting on track.
3. mouseclicks sometimes werent registered at all for a moment but after clicking on different clickable things on screen I managed to move again.
4. speaking in the microphone on the track for the first time totally killed all voice sound. - reloaded game and it worked again. didnt happen second time when nothing was blocking the speaker.
5. after changing to 1920x1080 the game crashes after clicking launh game in the launcher when the computer tries to change resolution. - deleted prop file in docuemts/telltale games to get standard resolution but i can never start after changing it again.
not much you can do with most of this but im writing it in case it happens to more people.
specs: vista x64, radeon hd3870. latest directx/graphics/chipset drivers.