The Walking Dead - Walking Dead Season 1
OK, let me explain. What i mean is that the each episode in twd s1 felt like there was conflict and whenever I finish an episode I felt satisfied this isn't the case for twd s2.
Let me show you:
- episode 1: Goal-find a safe place. resolution- They find the motor inn where they can stay safe which left me satisfied
- episode 2: goal: find some food for the group resolution: They find a car filled with supplies and food.
- episode 3: goal: leave the motor inn and find out who is stealing supplies resolution- they make it on a train
- episode 4: goal:find battery charger in crawford. resolution: They do complete their goal, unfortunately things don't go as planned.
- episode 5: goal: Saving clementine Resolution: The goal is reached at the expense of lee's life.
- episode 5: goal: Saving clementine Resolution: The goal is reached at the expense of lee's life. Now twd s2 Goal: head to the north mountains resolution:...............................................next time on episode 2.
Excuse my grammar.