User Avatar Image

QUESTIONS that need of ANSWERING

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 506 users

1.) How CAN I get ahold of a poster of the image of Sam & Max that's up on myspace? It's so freakin gorgeous. And would love it for getting through dorm life.

2.) Does Telltale offer internships over the summer?

3.) Wil the Purcell watercolor comic of Sam & Max ever be published in paper form?
They're so beautiful and would be so much more visually stimulating if I could hold it in my hand instead of moving a mouse.

4. When can we expect the onslaught of Sam & Max merchandise?
At least some more artistic tshirts?

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't have any answers, but I've got a question: when will we see a Sam & Max play? ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I don't have any answers, but I've got a question: when will we see a Sam & Max play? ;)[/quote]

Sam & Max : The Musical?
    You'll laugh, you'll cry, you’ll plead for sweet mercy

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Yea, I did say I was going to do that didn't i?
    I thought about it, I don't think it's fair to contain Sam & Max to the stage.
    A live television show perhaps... which is probably what I wanted to do all along...
    I know some incredible puppet builders. That is much more likely.

Course by this point, Purcell is probably tired of hearing from me, when I actually have something together I'll send him a message.

• 1) Are you talking about Sam & Max in the alley? You're not the first person who's suggested turning it into a poster. :) Thanks for the feedback.

2) Sometimes. Depends on what you know how to do. :D

3) Steve has said before that it's a possibility, once the series is completed.

4) New merchandise coming very soon.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Yes! The one in the alleyway. It's very well rendered. I very much approve of how the Telltale staff is handeling the promotion of this game and how the fans are reacting, I think it's wonderful. It's a little unfortunate about the voices, but I mean it's pretty close and really I think people more care about having Sam & Max back. Period.
    Some really trendy Sam & Max merchandise would be wonderful.
    Thank you Emily

• Hey! You're the guy who wrote that Monkey Island play! Cool.

By the way, I'm an intern here myself.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Hey! You're the guy who wrote that Monkey Island play! Cool.

By the way, I'm an intern here myself.[/quote]

Do they feed you?

• They tried to feed me to Dave Bogan's dog once. Luckily, I wouldn't digest.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I have an unrelated question. I can't decide If I want to buy Okami or FF XII. Which should I buy?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I cant wait for some new sam and max merch :D

Add Comment