Menu
User Avatar Image

How do I get the cell phone in extended play?

posted by Review Mad on - last edited - Viewed by 209 users

Wanted to know so I can get 100% D:

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni

Sadly, you have to do the prank calls before you give Homestar back his phone during regular gameplay.

• @David E said: Sadly, you have to do the prank calls before you give Homestar back his phone during regular gameplay.

With all the numerous glitches, numerous King of Towns, numerous polo shirt triangles, and the not so numerous cellphones, I am begining to think we rushed this game.

• @Strong Max said: With all the numerous glitches, numerous King of Towns, numerous polo shirt triangles, and the not so numerous cellphones, I am begining to think we rushed this game.

Yeah im starting to think that a september release date would have been helpful.

• yeah, now to get 100% i have to redo the game, and get better at SB5!

• @David E said: Sadly, you have to do the prank calls before you give Homestar back his phone during regular gameplay.

fffffffffffffffff...

Gah. Oh well.

• @Strong Max said: With all the numerous glitches, numerous King of Towns, numerous polo shirt triangles, and the not so numerous cellphones, I am begining to think we rushed this game.

Actually, I think it's good that you don't necessarily get everything on the first playthrough. It gives the game more replayability. Missed something the first time through? Run through again. There's still time before episode two is released. :)

Though the cell phone thing seemed pretty straightforward to me. It's probably best to make sure you're done with a phone before you give it back to the guy you stole it from. ;)

Add Comment