User Avatar Image

The 10 best bosses

posted by vyperspit on - last edited - Viewed by 968 users

List 10 of your favorite video game bosses and explain why you like them.

vyperspit's Favorite Bosses

1. Pyramid Head in SH2: He's scary as hell:eek:! He also is a great representive of self punishment and repressed feelings that is common in most emotionally damaged human beings.
2. Gannondorf: He is really intimidating and powerful.
3. Mugshot from Sly Cooper: I like the way he talks, and he is funny.
4. Phantom Gannon from Zelda and the Orcarina of Time: He is Gannondorf's ghostly clone with a demonic face. He was pretty awesome as he floats around and tried to kill Link with his lightning attacks.
5. Bowser: I love the classics. He also gains more tricks as the Mario games evolve.
6. Nemesis from RE3: He kicks @$$!
7. Meta Ridley from Super Metroid Prime: I just love any monster that looks like a dragon.
8. The T-rex from Turok360: Well, I am a dinosaur lover.
9. The Giant Twilit Aquatic Morpheel from Zelda: Twilight Princess: He looks like a dragon mixed with a sea anemone and a prehistoric sea serpent.
10. Dark Ansem from Kindom Hearts: I think he's handsom, for an evil villian.

68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 10.Poltergeist in SPLATTERHOUSE: What can I say?You have to punch and kick knives.FREAKING KNIVES.
    9.Bowser:I love the fact that he changes and changes.And he adapts, I mean, beat the first bowser out of them all, and you only have to run behind him and get the axe.Now play the finale of Super Mario Galaxy.
    8.Robotnik/ Eggman:Seriously, I think that big mecha robo at he end of Sonic 2 was AWESOME.
    7.Smithy from Super Mario RPG:He makes monsters in the form of weapons to destroy the hopes and wishes of the world.He can freaking transform into a tank.A TANK.
    6.Your Master's True Form from Ninja Golf.He's a dragon that shoots fire at you that you kill with shurikens in order to approach the hole.IT'S NINJA FREAKING GOLF.
    5.Lou from Guitar Hero III:Any boss I kill by playing The Devil Went Down To Georgia is awesome.
    4.That...Thing from the end of SPLATTERHOUSE 1:Meet the new crest spokesman!
    3.Bass in Mega Man 8:That's either extremely hilarious or extremely awesome.
    2.True Last Boss in Contra III:Freaking bad awesome.
    1.Super Punch Out-crap I forgot his name.:You know, the guy who's brother lost only to him, and could break your hands and introduction was "......".That guy.
    Honorable Mention: Lavos from Chrono Trigger: It has the DNA of all living creatures, from all timelines, and is laying in the crust of the earth, gaining power, waiting to bust out and cause the Conga of the Apocalypse.

• I can only think of 2 ):

Ridley near the start of Metroid Prime 3 (Shame the rest of the game didn't live up to that)
    That Voodoo alligator in the first Sly Racoon.

• @vyperspit said:
    7. Meta Ridley from Super Metroid Prime: I just love any monster that looks like a dragon.

metroid prime or super metroid?

mine are
    1 saren - mass effect
    2 galcian - skies of arcadia
    3 jack of knives - fable
    4 malak - kotor
    5 dodongo - zelda oot
    fill the rest of the list with ninja gaiden black and 2 bosses of your choice

• 1 - Dr Robotnik
    2 - Dr Robotnik
    3 - Dr Robotnik
    4 - Dr Robotnik
    5 - Dr Robotnik
    6 - Dr Robotnik
    7 - Dr Robotnik
    8 - Dr Robotnik
    9 - Dr Robotnik
    10 - Evil the Cat

• The Soda Poppers from Sam and Max 205. So unexpected!

:( please use spoiler tags. I haven't gotten to this episode yet

• @Alucard said: The Soda Poppers from Sam and Max 205. So unexpected!

:( please use spoiler tags. I haven't gotten to this episode yet

*laughs evilly*

I've spoiled it again! anyways, sorry, I'll hide it

• I would also like to add.....

1. Shadow Lugia (Pokemon: Gale of Darkness): Although it was a corrupted Lugia, it was still majestic. It gave me one heck of a fight, but my faithful Manelectric won in the end.
    2. The Evil Master Computer (Kingdom Hearts 2; Tron stage): I loved Tron since I was a kid, and the Master Computer guy did scare me; so it felt good when I crashed his hardrive:D.
    3. The Shadow Queen (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door): She was beautiful but tough as nails. Her attacks were hard to dodge.

• @vyperspit said: I would also like to add.....

1. Shadow Lugia (Pokemon: Gale of Darkness): Although it was a corrupted Lugia, it was still majestic. It gave me one heck of a fight, but my faithful Manelectric won in the end.

Yeah it was hard for me to. especially with that masterball I threw at him and made him on MY side:p

• 10. Emperor Percival Tachyon (Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction) - I don't know why, but I find this R&C villain hilarious.
    9. Tutankoopa (Paper Mario N64) - A fun boss and a bad scary-voice imitator.
    8. Tubba Blubba (Paper Mario N64) - One of the first bad guys I felt sorry for.
    7. Demyx (Kingdom Hearts II) - I found a bad guy in a Square game with a surfer accent funny. He was also pretty difficult fight.
    6. Bowser (Mario series) - I just find him interesting and how he changes through different games.
    5. Kor (Jak II) - How he was able to disguise himself as an old man is beyond me...
    4. Clockwork (Sly Cooper) - A true definition of evil.
    3. Ripto (Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage) - Please note that I'm talking about Ripto from the original Spyro games; not the new ones.
    2. Specter (Ape Escape series) - Evil monkeys are awesome.
    1. Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts II) - And I thought no KH villain could beat Ansem!

Add Comment