User Avatar Image

Finished :-)

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 792 users

... and the game is wonderful!
Not very hard to play through (I made it in 2 hours), but definitely worth the 20 bucks. graphics and especially the music are superb! Characters and story nice as well (I'd like to have a few more jokes next time though...)

There is a small bug (not Ted!) - if the mouse reaches the top or one side of the screen, the character doesn't react anymore or the window even minimizes. This is especially annoying during the escape mini-game.

GREAT START TTG - when does bone 2 come out? :-)

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

see i'm not gonna play it that quick.. im gonna play a little each day so it lasts longer :D

• [quote]GREAT START TTG - when does bone 2 come out? :-)[/quote]

I think they said they're aiming for Spring. The hope is, once they get into the groove of a license, to put out a new episode every 5 months or so. Not sure if working on Sam & Max (not to mention the TV license they supposedly have along with any others) will affect that, though.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Yeah, I've finished it, too. I think it was a little over two hours for me, maybe closer to three. I really did all the looking and conversation arcs, I could though. The game was incredible. I'll probably play it again next week, I wish it was longer, but that's the way a good serial should be. I hope Telltale feels like this is a major success. While I'm excited about S&M, I think I'm just as excited about Bone 2 (especially since I haven't read the comics, although I had intended to for years).

Tragic

• Finished it just now. played it for about 1.5 hours last night and 5 minutes just now. My favourite things would probably have to be being Phoney and anything to do with Ted. because they both rock. Sam and Max Comics you say? Sigh. If only i could find some...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I really enjoyed it but at the end I felt like I hadn't got all my moneys worth...

Hopefully the next one will be a bit more challenging with more item puzzles to make the game last longer.

• hmmm so will it cost me 20 bucks per episode? 1-2 hours of play for 20 bucks sure seems expensive. will future "episodes" of bone be longer? no wonder the was so short. on the plus side the game does look good. (hopefully there arn't too many mouse mini games)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It took me a bit over 5 hours which 5 hours for $20 I think is a good play for pay ratio. I spent my time exploring all the conversation options and exploring all objects. Also I didn't blow through some of the puzzles like others did I guess.

I remember similar complaints with Full Throttle. Many said they finished Full throttle in 5 to 8 hours and it took me around 12 to 15.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Just finished it after 2-3 hours, and to echo what everyone else said, I enjoyed what there was of it, but for $20 it did seem to be over a bit too quickly. Don't mind too much giving you guys a bit of cash though as it's good to show my support :)

Looking forward to the next installment, just don't rush it guys!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

hi,
    i was very disappointed, this was all for 20$???????
    was this a joke? 1-2hours playtime for this money?
    i hope tellgate makes the follow episodes to be longer and not so expensiv, otherwise i can`t buy this one.

s. [>:)]

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I will quote the possums...
    [quote]It's too short![/quote]
    ]http://home.austin.rr.com/mhobizal/public/bone/bone.gif

Add Comment