User Avatar Image

Welcome to Telltale's Sam & Max forum

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 858 users

We're very pleased to welcome Sam & Max to Telltale's site.

Be sure to get answers to (some of) your questions about Telltale and Sam & Max here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/sam_and_max

And sign-up to receive timely alerts about Sam & Max news while you're there!

- Joel, Telltale Marketing

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm all tingly all over. Nice! Although, it's almost impossible to read the text at the bottom of the red/black gradient. ;) Unless you select it with your cursor.

haha... you're too quick for me. You changed it so it's white text. BRILLIANT!!!

• [quote]What color was it before?[/quote]

It was black Times New Roman, making me thing the css wasn't being referenced correctly (or hadn't been uploaded).

Regarding the news alert signup on that page, is that for the standard Telltale alert, or a Sam & Max specific one?

• If you're allready signed up to the "all updates" thingie, you get the sam&max ones aswell, without doing anything. If you have chosen to be updated on specific updates, you have to add the sam&max thingie on the "my telltale" preferences.

• [quote][quote]What color was it before?[/quote]

It was black Times New Roman, making me thing the css wasn't being referenced correctly (or hadn't been uploaded).

Regarding the news alert signup on that page, is that for the standard Telltale alert, or a Sam & Max specific one?[/quote]

Ohhh, I'll bet your CSS was just cached then. Happens to me all the time, there's some one line CSS change but your browser doesn't grab the new one until you refresh.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

You see we shiver with antici ......................
    ....... pation.

Wait a minute. I'm thinking of something else. :D

Seriously, I'm as anxious for this as I was for each installment of the Lord of the Rings movies.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I was just playing this earlier today, then I go to my favorite gaming blog and find this piece of news. It was simply meant to be.

• [quote][quote][quote]What color was it before?[/quote]

Regarding the news alert signup on that page, is that for the standard Telltale alert, or a Sam & Max specific one?[/quote]

Ohhh, I'll bet your CSS was just cached then. Happens to me all the time, there's some one line CSS change but your browser doesn't grab the new one until you refresh.[/quote]
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

But yeah, that was probably it. :D

I visited the site probably a minute or so after it had just gone up, and it was black text on red to black vertical gradient. The text went all the way down to the black and was invisible. A few minutes later I saw that it was changed with smaller, white text in a different font (I'm not as familiar with the names of each). That'll happen, though, I guess.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

So far, SamandMax.com is looking like an awesome website.

I hope every bit of concept art and sotryboardage is saved - I am a packrat for Sam and Max images.

• It's impossible for me to express my happiness in words. Instead I shall go away now and attempt to express it through interpretive dance to my cat.

Add Comment