User Avatar Image

Realistically, how long can Clementine and others survive in the apocalypse?

posted by Clem_is_awesome on - Viewed by 1.9K users

The zombie apocalypse sends us back to the stone age. Males go out to hunt and gather while females stay at camp cooking and taking care of the kids.

It's 2 years into the apocalypse and you've become a true survivor BUT there's a new problem. The world has ran out of medicines and most of the doctors have died and are dying. No more vaccines for the newborns. You accidentally cut yourself just a bit jumping a fence? you die from tetanus. Catch a cold? probably dead. Get appendicitis? you die. A random mosquito carries some walker blood then bites you and some of the blood gets in your bloodstream? You're dead. And others.

I got the idea of this thread after recently watching the episode where the prison members get sick after eating the pigs

"You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. And nowadays you breathe, and you risk your life." - Hershel Greene

R.I.P Hershel.

Now i know the game will never go this realistic because getting sick and dying would make a really crappy story but it's still something that makes me worry about Clem whenever I'm daydreaming about a zombie apocalypse.

What are your thoughts?

63 Comments
Add Comment