Didn't interrupt the eulogy

Went to Cranes apartment first

Made a deal with Jack

Offered Flycatcher a job

Didn't burn the tree

Offered Greenleaf a job

Spared Dum

6 Comments
  • Ep. 1: Faith Gave Faith money. Lied to Beast. Went to Lawrence's first. Georgie was my prime suspect. Arrested Dee Ep. 2: Smoke and Mirrors Sympatized with Crane Did not tortured Dee Let Snow cane with me (points, man POINTS) Did not destroy Puddin' and Pie Episode 3: A Crooked Mile Didn't inturrept Snow Went to the the Trip Trap First Burned the tree Offered Flycatcher a job (why not?) Spared Dum (points, man POINTS)

P.S. <3 Snow

• Ep. 1: Faith Gave Faith money. Lied to Beast. Went to Lawrence's first. Georgie was my prime suspect. Arrested Dee Ep. 2: Smoke and Mirrors Sympatized with Crane Did not tortured Dee Let Snow cane with me (points, man POINTS) Did not destroy Puddin' and Pie Episode 3: A Crooked Mile Didn't inturrept Snow Went to the the Trip Trap First Burned the tree Offered Flycatcher a job (why not?) Spared Dum (points, man POINTS)

P.S. <3 Snow

P.S. <3 Snow

P.S. <3 Snow

Add Comment