This is more of a poll than anything else, as it's way too early to make a concrete theory. These are just guesses, but I'd like to hear what others think too.
Someone (I forgot who, sorry) early on speculated that Tiny Tim might have the ability to shrink to a very small size. I like this idea, and I can think of a pretty good use for it. I am thinking that this could have been the way Crane got his Snow Glamours. Tim shrinks under the door at night, goes in and takes Snow's picture and a lock of hair.
For the BCW, I am thinking more complex. I think he might have the ability to make doubles (perhaps even multiple clones of himself). This is how he appears to be everywhere at once. As a backstory, this power could stem from wanting to cry wolf to more villages or also an alibi for when he started to be accused often. I believe these clones the potential to be glamoured. I think these doubles or clones are able to walk and even fight (to a point), but I think their ability to talk is limited. If killed, I do not think the clones' deaths would have a potential bad effect on BCW (except for maybe a cooldown period).
Now this is just my guess, (and again it is way too early to tell): I also think that one character is nothing more than a glamoured double of BCW. I don't think Dum is actually real. Yes, I know, the actual characters from the Lewis Carroll story are twins, but this is a modern adaptation of many fables. Also, Dee and Dum aren't in the comics, so they have free range for plot twists. I think this because:
- Only Dee talks (with one exception, see ahead).
- Dum's only appearances (3) have all been immediately preceded by a BCW spotting (The first was when BCW "double" got hit by that couch when you chase Dee -- he doesn't make a sound, by the way. The second was at the funeral (cab driver). The third was with Bloody Mary (cab driver).
- Dee only talks at Dum (gives commands), and Bloody Mary doesn't talk at or to Dum at all.
- If you kill Dum at the end of episode 3, Dum speaks his only line, "Fuck you, Wolf!" Not f you, Bigby, or F you (four letter word) or F you Sheriff or F you "constable" (as Dee once called him), he calls him Wolf. Now, he is a wolf, so it's not hugely compelling, but I think, in his dying breath, that was the only insult he could muster up because it was the only thing a double of BCW could remember.
- Toad states in episode two, "You have to strip em down to their johnnies to tell which one is which." At first, I thought this was a joke. But even if it was, why would he say it? If you work it into my idea, maybe Toad is saying you have to "strip em down to their johnnies" to see that Dum's red carpets don't match his dark brown/black drapes.
The Dum thing I know won't get much support, but what do you at least think of the double theory? He does seem to be everywhere. Also what about Tiny Tim?
And of course, post your guesses here too. From no powers at all, to the two being the masterminds behind everything.