User Avatar Image

Halloween Spooktacular - buy a Strong Bad game, get some zombies for free!

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 618 users

zombies.jpg

Since we love Halloween so much, we've got a special treat for all you Strong Bad fans out there... now through October 31, when you buy any Strong Bad game from Telltale's store, we'll give you the Sam & Max: Night of the Raving Dead for free. Not only do you get free zombies, but also a free vampire, a free Frankenstein's monster, AND a free dog and rabbity-thing. What a steal!

Full details can be found right here. Enjoy!

(Already bought the Strong Bad games, and looking for something to tide you over until the next episode comes out? Why not check out the free Abe Lincoln Must Die, which is especially topical with elections just around the corner...)

51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • too bad this doesn't apply to the Wii verson of SBCG4AP

• [quote=Kincyr;93970]too bad this doesn't apply to the Wii verson of SBCG4AP[/quote]
    Or the Wii version of Night of the Raving De--oh wait...

• im being tortured (somebody post a picture of a torture-me-elmer doll)i never buy sbcg4ap online and thats the last sam and max episode im missing!WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?:(:mad:

• What about people that already purchased one of the SBCG4AP episodes for PC? Can we still get the offer, or do we have to buy ANOTHER episode?

-heissocooldg

• same thing, do we have to re-order Strong Bad when we ordered and pre-ordered all 5 episodes?

• @yogurtmano8675309 said: im being tortured (somebody post a picture of a torture-me-elmer doll)i never buy sbcg4ap online and thats the last sam and max episode im missing!WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?:(:mad:

That's the point! You can buy any Strong Bad game now and get Night of the Raving Dead for free. It's a 2-for-1. :)

What about people that already purchased one of the SBCG4AP episodes for PC? Can we still get the offer, or do we have to buy ANOTHER episode?

The promo is a Halloween special and doesn't apply to past orders. If you buy another Strong Bad episode now, you'll get the free Night of the Raving Dead.

• but I've got nothing left to buy

• I love the page here: http://www.telltalegames.com/strongbad/zombies - how all the H*R characters are zombified :)

I'm also in Trogdorman's boat - I've already bought the full season of Sam & Max S2 and SBCG4AP, so no free gift code for a friend without also buying another SBCG4AP episode.

I don't mind the conditions, after all, the whole promo is to try and promote sales... and TTG's already got ours :) But perhaps this will encourage some people who like H*R to give Sam and Max a go...

• The only bad thing about leaving out past orders is that it discourages us from supporting the games early with the purchase of a season pass. Why pay for the whole thing up front knowing that it's likely the people who wait will get a better deal. I think the deal should apply for past Season Pass purchasers at the very least.

I don't necessarily think that Telltale owes me anything, and I have been very happy with the quality of your games. I just think it is disappointing to early adopters and long time supporters of your games to be left out, and I am sure that was not your intention.

• User Avatar Image
    Guu

I'm afraid I have to agree with the above sentiments. I played the demo of the first episode and then bought the entire season.

It would be an excellent gesture to offer the code to those of us who pre-ordered. Also, it would distract us from not being able to play the third episode yet. A little.

Add Comment