User Avatar Image

What do you like most about Telltale games

posted by dimomarg on - last edited - Viewed by 255 users

yeah that's right. What do you like most about Telltale games? I like
1) the games
2) the not-so-officiality
3) the awesome prices

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you mean the company Telltale, here is what I like (and the few things I'm not so happy with) -

* awesome custumer service. And I mean, *really* good!
    * friendly people and even post often in the forums, which is always cool
    * quality games on a frequent schedule, must be extremely stressful!
    * lots of good humor
    * cool licences, which they use in a very good way!
    * lots of cool merchandise
    * free DVDs sent out if you buy an entire season - a huge plus!

Some few things I'm not entirely satisfied with -

* online activation (but as long as they keep sending out these DVDs at the end of seasons with a disc based check instead, it's not a problem)
    * difficulty level - their games are consistantly too easy
    * CSI - I don't care much for these games (but I don't like the television series either, so this does not mean the games are bad.. they're just not my taste)
    * graphics could be better. The engine they use could benefit from an upgrade to take better advantage of better computers.

• They're great in the sack!

• Telltale is my favourite company. :)
    Hey, you know what'd make you guys even BETTER?
    You should make a Monkey Island game!

• I'd say mostly that they are keeping adventure gaming alive. I also have noticed that, like Bungie, that they keep in touch with their fanbase, which is something I respect.

The ingame music has been good, and the games have been pretty polished.

• Low Prices,Strong Bad Game, Funny Games, Lots of Games, Friendly People, Good Staff, Sells More Then Games, 3D, Video Site.

Maybe some more.

• They've got excellent patience with Monkey Island fans

• I like that they pay my paycheck. Also, the candy drawer. :D

Regarding the games themselves, I like that they're short enough to finish in a day or two. Not just because I have to play them over and over for my job (although the length definitely helps with that!), but also because the idea of sitting down to start a new game can be daunting when you don't have much free time for gaming. The story is the most important thing to me in a game, and it's no fun to get invested in a story and then take a break and come back a few weeks/months later and not remember what's going on.

I also like the fan community. I like that there are so many people who support us and are excited about what we're doing.

• @Emily said: I like that they pay my paycheck. Also, the candy drawer. :D

Regarding the games themselves, I like that they're short enough to finish in a day or two. Not just because I have to play them over and over for my job (although the length definitely helps with that!), but also because the idea of sitting down to start a new game can be daunting when you don't have much free time for gaming. The story is the most important thing to me in a game, and it's no fun to get invested in a story and then take a break and come back a few weeks/months later and not remember what's going on.

I also like the fan community. I like that there are so many people who support us and are excited about what we're doing.

For the third time....

Are you guys hiring?

• @Strong Bad Fan said: For the third time....

Are you guys hiring?

Dude: http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

Add Comment