User Avatar Image

What's up with the community?

posted by Mrbman9001 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
As a Borderlands fan,and as a MASSIVE TellTale superfan,who's been here since thw days of Bone and Sam and Max, I just want to know what's wrong with you guys? I check one thread and I see people I've enjoyed talking to here going on about how Borderlands fans are going to fuck up the forums and spout rage on here,just because Borderlands is an FPS. I hate to say it...but I'm honestly disgusted with the way you've been acting. Are we just gonna make all the Borderlands fans think we're raging dickwads,and make ourselves look bad in the process?
123 Comments
  • Thread: Am I the only one bored and careless about borderlands?

like i've just downloaded borderlands and it's just another typical boring open world rpg mission type of game. I got it because telltale was making a borderlands game but damn i'm actually considering of buying it now that i've gotten a taste of it.

Really boring and nothing new. it had so much potential with it's art but idk.... what do you think? do you even care about Tftb?

• Honestly im not excited for it at all. after borderlands 2 the new borderlands are gonna go downlhill in my opinion.

• I have no idea how they chose borderlands out of all the possible universes they could have picked... Oh wait, didnt they say they were drunk when they agreed to it?.

I cant wait to see the borderlands fanbase when they play this game.

"Wtf where are the guns and the loot??????"

"Why cant i shoot anything???????"

"Wtf credits already??? I finished this game in 1.5 hours????????"

• Yes, I'm pretty excited about it. Me personally I think the borderlands universe in the right hands has a lot of potential, I think we got that covered.

Like most of the people here, I discovered Telltale through TWD. At first I underestimated TWD, then I underestimated TWAU, and I ended up being more than happy on both occasions. And I highly doubt I'll be disappointed now.

• My god the borderlands fan base I can see it now....

"LOL THIS GAME FUCKIN SUCKS WHERE'S THE GUNS, EXPLOSIONS, OR MY LOOT FUCK TELLTALE LET ME TROLL THEIR FORUMS!!!!"- Hardcore borderlands fan. See the Caps lock.

• User Avatar Image
    BenPaul BANNED

Can't wait to see the FPS fans come rushing on the forum.

OMG OMG OMG WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MONTHS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE! COD IS MORE AWSOME!!!11!1!!one!!1!!

• honestly i couldn't give 3 craps about it.

• Those of us who are excited are excited to see what TT can do with the universe. Yes, I enjoy both FPS and TT games. I Love the Elitism.

• I actually really like Borderlands, but am not excited for the TT game at all. For reasons already mentioned, I enjoy the game mostly for it's action as I do enjoy a game like that at times. I just don't see how it could translate well to TT's style of gameplay. I'm holding judgement until I actually see the final product, but I don't see the point of the game right now.

• Waste of time for Telltale

This discussion has been closed.