User Avatar Image

Anybody played Little big Planet?

posted by doom saber on - last edited - Viewed by 165 users

Anyone played this game yet? I have gotten it from gamestop via usps yesterday and even though I have played this game during the beta promo, I cannot get enough of it

P.S. I realize it is pretty easy to create a max sackboy despite not makin one yet

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I played it a little during the beta. I don't have a PS3 at home, so I may rent it and try to play it on the one here in the office.

• Was in the beta, loved it!

Waiting for it to come out in the UK though now /:
    Bit miffed that we're the last place to get it (even after most of the rest of Europe), especially as it's from a UK developer (I could practically drive to their offices in an hour or two), and REALLY miffed that I'd be playing it right now if it wasn't for that kerfuffle about Qur'an lyrics, but whatever.

Just hoping the shop I ordered it from gets it on the shelves before the 5th of November anyway.

Best levels I played from the Beta, if anyone's interested, were World of Colour, Mad Mansion (both by a user called Geosautus, I think other users have been plaguarising them, so try to find Geosautus's originals) and the Construction Site series (by ratchetnotclank).

• World of colour is a good lvl when the beta was around. The GOW one was fun too. l have yet to play any created levels in the retail one since the servers were funky all day; they were online when the game came out but the user levels were not workin. Since I have read the online is back I may star playin user created levels today

I realized in the full ver of the game, the jetpacks can be taken 0ff by press O as oppose to wagglin the sixaxis like before. I was wagglin my sixaxis tryin to remove the jetpack till l looked at the screen and realized they changed it. Smart move esp how it was hard to stop deattachin the damn thing durin the beta

• Oh, I have this. MY sack Boy looks like Bubs, and I made an awesome H*R level....

But I saved it RIGHT after I got Bub's Baloneh Sammich Truck to blow everyone up...

:( I now have to repaint it...And place all the bombs down again.... and find wherever the heck Bub's Truck went off to.... Rocket + Fast Wheels = Flying uncontrollable car...and a stretchy arm.

• Igot it. Can't connect to the nets on it for some reason, though.

• Yeah, the servers are apparently down. I think they got overloaded or something.

7 days left til I can get it /:

• I will give you a Grumblecake if someone makes a level that's H*R related and post a video of it. Or picture.

• @Strongsadioware said: I will give you a Grumblecake if someone makes a level that's H*R related and post a video of it. Or picture.

I have.....

With my Bubs Sackboy. And mah Baloneh Sammich truck. And it involves many bombs. And rockets attached on the back of mah truck.

• @DarkStar Runner said: I have.....

With my Bubs Sackboy. And mah Baloneh Sammich truck. And it involves many bombs. And rockets attached on the back of mah truck.

No picture/video, no cheat/grumble cake.

• I wish they would make a Wii version.:(

Add Comment