User Avatar Image

Your Top 5 Season 2 Characters so Far...

posted by Omid on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
No order. Who are your 5 favorite characters, as of Ep3 In Harm's Way (Who is alive)? Let's not count Clem cuz she's the protagonist and is technically us

1. Kenny
2. Luke
3. Nick
4. Bonnie
5. Jane

BONUS:

6. Mike
93 Comments
  • 1. Kenny
    2. Mike
    3. Bonnie
    4. Jane
    5. Nick

I didn't include Clem, because I feel like that would be saying I'm my favorite character.
  • 1. Clem
    2. Kenny
    3. Luke
    4. Jane
    5. Mike
  • 1. Clem
    2. Nick
    3. Kenny
    4. Pete
    5. Luke

Shout out to Alvin.
  • In no particular order:
    1. Nick
    2. Rebecca (I like her sassy attitude)
    3. Kenny (obviously)
    4. Luke
    5. Bonnie

Bonus:
    6. Jane
  • 1. Bonnie
    2. Kenny
    3. Mike
    4. Luke
    5. Rebecca
  • 1. Kenny - He was just that brilliant in Episode 3. I won't go into too much detail about this since I already made a discussion about it, but Kenny felt like a new Lee at points in Episode 3.

2. Walter - One of the most likeable characters this entire franchise has ever made. His optimistic personality and the fact he will save Nick even for what he done to Matthew (even though it's up to you to let him know he's a good person) is just amazing. Any other person in this world would likely let Nick die.

3. Nick - Relatable screw-up character. Unlike Ben, he faces his fears and is a very, very honest person.

4 Luke - Nice guy who is very dependable and hard working and reliable (despite what happened in Episode 3, I never blamed him for that happening though). Plus he uses a machete, machetes are always cool.

5. Pete - The only person I trusted when I first met everyone at the cabin.

And if I could include Clementine, she would easily take the Number 1 spot.

Here was the post where I talked about Kenny, just remove the brackets and that:
    http(://)www.telltalegames.com(/)community/discussion/69776/kenny039s-heroism
  • 1. Clem
    2. Kenny
    3. Nick
    4. Luke
    5. Bonnie

Bonus:
    Pete (he had memorable funny lines)
    "We're in a shit sandwich stacked this high and you're acting like a goddamn government regulator?!"
  • My top 5 characters so far (no particular order and not including Clem) are:

1. Kenny

2. Luke

3. Bonnie

4. Rebecca

5. Mike/Jane (gonna cheat here because I like them both the same)
  • These are not in order.

1. Kenny - Kenny has been a favorite of mine since Season 1, I think I like him better this season. He now has a damaged eye and a bandage over it. Reminds me of my favorite character of the TV Series. RIP Philip Blake =(

2. Luke - I didn't care for him in Episode 1, but Episode 2 is when he got cool. I was rather surprised with myself because I was actually happy to see him when he first appeared in Episode 3.

3. Carver - I love the aggressiveness and brutal intentions of his, that's one of the main reasons he is one of my favorites. He actually made a few valid points that I could agree with in Episode 3, makes things a bit more relatable for me.

4. Troy - Something about his dickish attitude and harsh personality makes me really like his character. He says plenty of funny lines, and even if they're not even supposed to be funny, he says them in a way that makes them funny, for me anyways. One example is when he noticed Kenny wasn't tied up at the beginning of the episode, he is like "What the fuck? Come here!" I thought that was funny.

5. I don't think I have a 5th favorite for this season, (It would be Clem but I can't add her).
    • The whole Troy part made choke on my rice pilaf. Very good.
    • I know this is my own personal opinion and all, but I hated Troy's guts. I found him the most despicable character in the Telltale TWD to date. And that's saying quite a bit when we have the St. John's, Larry, the Stranger and Carver. He just had this aura of hatred around him that made me really dislike him more than most characters of this series. I liked him more when he kept his mouth shut.

Funnily enough, he's voiced by Owen Thomas who voices one of my favourite TWD characters, Omid. Rest in Peace pal.
Add Comment