55 Comments
  • Episode 2 Carver did seem way more intelligent. Episode 3 Carver was just there to make us hate him.
  • THIS HAPPEN FOR CHANGE THE WRITTER....NICK BRECKON WRITE THE EPISODE 2 AND THE EPISODE 3 IS WRITTER FOR THE AMATEUR AND BAD WRITTER CALLED PIERRE SHORETTE.

THIS NEW GUY CALLED PIERRE SHORETTE NEVER PLAY WALKING DEAD I THINK...SEE THE PLOTHOLES OF EPISODE 3,EXAMPLE THE TIME THAT APPEAR LUKE IN EP 3(IF NICK DIE IN EP 2NEVER QUESTION WHAT HAPPEN WITH NICK....AND MUCH OTHERS BAD DECISIONS OF THIS WRITTER.
  • I liked him in episode 2 more. He was calm, mysterious and intelligent. If ep2 carver was written like ep3 carver then he would have been slapping Clem in the cabin asking her where the people are.
  • Episode 2. He was calculating, intelligent, and didn't need to be violent to intimidate me. After re-watching the cabin scene yesterday I almost feel like EP2 Carver is a different person completely. So much potential there for a great character, and the idea of the cabin group having done something really bad in the past had me interested in their backstory. But I guess that plot point was dropped since it turns out they'd never done anything wrong and were simply being secretive for the sake of it. It wasn't even explained what exactly motivated them to leave in the first place or how they did it.

Episode 3 Carver was your typical psychopath villain, I didn't find him memorable at all.
  • Calm in episode 2 he beat the shit out Carlos's and broke his fingers. Then he shot Walter in the back of the head for no reason but to piss off Kenny which he is probably regretting right now if you know what I mean. The point am trying to get a cross is this carver is carver you can't change who he is now because its too late its over it doesn't matter if one person wrote him one way and another person wrote him they other way its his character and we have to live with the character telltale has given us. Hopefully we get a dlc or a flash back explaining his character further until then we well have to wait.
    • But in Ep 2, he broke Carlos' fingers with purpose. It was so he can goad Rebecca into coming out. He also killed Walter as payback for Johnny's death. In episode 3, he'd shoot first and ask questions later. All he was ever doing in episode 3 was beating someone up or pissing someone off.
      • He told Carlos to hit Sarah because she was everything he didn't want his child to be so in a way he was toughing up Sarah was it right fuck no but it was a reason same with Reggie he was tired with Reggie messing up so he killed him and finally betting the shit out of Kenney he needed to show they others the price for going against his back and to let them know not to fuck with him their reason's here you just got to dig deeper.
  • Calm in episode 2 he beat the shit out Carlos's and broke his fingers. Then he shot Walter in the back of the head for no reason but to piss off Kenny which he is probably regretting right now if you know what I mean. The point am trying to get a cross is this carver is carver you can't change who he is now because its too late its over it doesn't matter if one person wrote him one way and another person wrote him they other way its his character and we have to live with the character telltale has given us. Hopefully we get a dlc or a flash back explaining his character further until then we well have to wait.
  • This wouldn't have happened if they didn't change writers. I liked episode three but there were a few changes that didn't fit. Such as Clementine fighting unlike how she usually fights, Carver talking a dramatic change in character, and a lack of direction with some of the more inexperienced voice actors for the episode... you know who i'm talking about.
  • Episode 2 Carver was what made me like his character in the first place, Episode 3 is what made him one of my favorite characters. Okay that's a lie, he was one of my favorite in A House Divided as well, but I just like him more in Episode 3 than I did in Episode 2.
  • I don't think they did anything wrong with Carver besides killing him maybe a little too early. In episode 2 he was smart with Clementine because he knew she isn't dumb. Like he said in episode 3, "I know it when I see it." He played it up for Clementine so that he could squeeze information out of her without being too obvious or giving away his identity and motives.

When he reappeared at the lodge he had everyone right where he wanted them, so he could drop the act. He was straight to the point. He asked Carlos right off the bat, "Where's Rebecca?" He proceeded to use violence to get what he wanted.

When all went accordingly enough to plan, he brought them back to the camp where his true nature that Rebecca mentioned was revealed. He had sensible enough ideas, but horrible morals and a dreadful temper. Carver certainly left his mark on Clementine's and her friends' lives, especially depending on how the player had her behave around him.
  • Carver was more mysterious and intelligent in episode 2, whereas in episode 3 he wasn't so subtle and was even rather predictable.
Add Comment