User Avatar Image

Wednesday's the day!

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 624 users

As everyone who's subscribed to the newsletter already knows (or will find out shortly when they check mail), we've set a date... the Cow Race will be here on April 12.

Only 6 days! :D

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Six days? Should I read book 1 and 2 first? I don't knowwwwww...

• I read Out From Boneville before playing game 1. This time I'm going to play the game without reading the book.

I might read the book after playing the game, of course.

As to what you should do... who knows?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Be outrageous, read the book whilst playing the game!

:p

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

How about blending the book AND the game into a liquid substance and injecting it directly into your brain?

• [quote]How about blending the book AND the game into a liquid substance and injecting it directly into your brain?[/quote]

I recommend a 30/60 book/saline solution for proper story comprehension.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Six days? Should I read book 1 and 2 first? I don't knowwwwww...[/quote]

I strongly recommend reading the books at SOME point! Not because you'll get more out of the games, as such, but because they're great fun on their own and well worth reading!

• [quote][quote]Six days? Should I read book 1 and 2 first? I don't knowwwwww...[/quote]

I strongly recommend reading the books at SOME point! Not because you'll get more out of the games, as such, but because they're great fun on their own and well worth reading![/quote]
    Well, I do already have the one volume edition. I WILL read it some day. I just keep waiting for the right mood to strike me. The Bone mood. You know the one.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

gamershell.com are showing news that the game is actually available now.

I cant see it on the main page, is the news untrue?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Given that it's the very early hours of the morning where TTG are, I'd assume that news isn't quite accurate.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]As everyone who's subscribed to the newsletter already knows (or will find out shortly when they check mail), we've set a date... the Cow Race will be here on April 12.

Only 6 days! :D[/quote]

For your future the game is going to be released on date annoucements, you might want to give the date more prominence. I skimmed through the newsletter and missed the date. You probably should mention it at the beginning of the sectionwhere you discuss The Great Cow Race or maybe even at the real top in the intro where you say it's just around the corner say just around the corner, due on April 12th... Or maybe at least make it clear there is a date like say the date is set or get out your diaries the date's been annouced. Or whatever

I didn't realise it was due until I read the annoucement yesterday

Add Comment