56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • how do you do the dream sequence

• @Gluttony said: how do you do the dream sequence

In Extended Play, click on the chair in the office.

• Odd, I started a new game and made sure I did everything on this list, yet it still says I need two more out/spit takes...

• @I HAVE FURY said: Odd, I started a new game and made sure I did everything on this list, yet it still says I need two more out/spit takes...

In the Office in extended play, try looking at the paintings on the wall two more times. When I played through (Wii version, by the way), the bloopers for the window and the trinket did nothing for my score, but checking the paintings three times did (you get three different dialogues).

• @TIE Defender said: In the Office in extended play, try looking at the paintings on the wall two more times. When I played through (Wii version, by the way), the bloopers for the window and the trinket did nothing for my score, but checking the paintings three times did (you get three different dialogues).

Same thing with me, but I think it was more because I right-clicked through all the dialogue. Funny, it was only in the office (trinket, window, paintings) that I had to sit through all the dialogue for them to count. And it did take me 2 or 3 clicks on the paintings (realized I got it when I clicked on one of each) but I dont know if this is a glitch or not. I'll mod it

Edit: according to the hrwiki, it IS 15000 points to get green.
    Man, I hope they didn't use this thread as a reference, I was just guessing considering 19000 will give it to you, but 10000 (my score, I hate this game) wont

• @poohead900 said:
    Edit: according to the hrwiki, it IS 15000 points to get green.
    Man, I hope they didn't use this thread as a reference, I was just guessing considering 19000 will give it to you, but 10000 (my score, I hate this game) wont

Confirmed 15000 (or getting to mercury) will get you the awesomeness.

Add Comment