User Avatar Image

SBC4AP Ep.1 PC - I'm stuck

posted by pizzadude on - last edited - Viewed by 329 users

I have pranked called everyone, I have found possible treasure in strong badia and marked it, I am waiting for that product Strong Bad's waiting for that he found out about in a spam email, I have checked all my emails, I have trimmed two hedges, I have begged Coach Z to get in the race, I have got a score of 12 in Teen Girl Squad, I have took the balloons, I have used the photo booth once, I have found two pages of the Snake Boxer 5 Manual (Cover and first page)... So what do I do, now...? :) Oh, and I have also pranked called Marzipan so that she would come over thinking Homestar was ready to run the race.

- Thanks, Pizza Dude

8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I kind of figured that out when I was away. But Strong Bad is telling me to do something with Total Load, and Homestar is at the drawing table miserable.

• Yeah now I have to kick people out of my house.
    And I have been using my topic and google searching skills. I just came back hear after, sorry lol.

Now I've completed, on to Ep.2!

• Yay! Only 3 more to go! And by the time you're done with those, chances are Ep. 5 will be done, so you can play them all with no waiting!

• @Holyxion said: Yay! Only 3 more to go! And by the time you're done with those, chances are Ep. 5 will be done, so you can play them all with no waiting!

Yep, as soon as I get more money.:rolleyes:

• If you only got one game, you can still get a season pass to save you some money.

• @Holyxion said: If you only got one game, you can still get a season pass to save you some money.

I managed to get the second one individual and use the "buy one, get one free" offer.
    That saves the same amount of money as the season upgrade.

Add Comment