Dude. (Express excitement.)

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

finally...

Telltale got Sam and Max out of the unemployment line

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Jubilation! Only the logo looks like it says Same Max. Maybe it's just me.

Still: woo!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It's a strange and wonderful sensation to see a Sam & Max flash window on an adventure-game developers homepage....AGAIN. ;)
    P.S.: The FAQ was hilarious. :))
    Domenico (Italy)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

When I recieved the mail announcing it, I just realised how much you are doing for the adventure game fans. You are bringing Sam & Max back! I actually haven't felt excited about you getting the lisence because I felt it would be nothing like the cancelled FP that I still miss, but I now feel that the lisence couldn't be in better hands. I'm unfournately not over FP yet, and I'm still very sceptical to SNM in episodic format, but I know you want to make the best and wants us to get the best, so I'm really looking forward to the game(s) and of course Steve Purcells new cartoon strips!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Just don't balls it up, or my furry little friend here will have some rearranging of your favourite body parts to do...

or alternatively, WOOHOO!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

whoa sam & max! yeah dude!

just wanna know are you telltale guys gonna make a multiplatform sam & max, or maybe after some delays a "next gen" sam & max console exclusive....?
    Since these days everything's going next gen... or "once a PC title went console exclusive"... etc. X-(

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

In Max's own owrds, "I may scream like a grandmother!"

Hey, here is something to consider! The animation company Nelvana , based out of Canada, owns the rights to the all-too-short-lived "Sam and Max" cartoon series. I have all of their VHS releases, but they've not released all of the episodes that they made and I know that they've never released them on DVD. (I keep looking.)

This might be a GREAT opportunity to work with Nelvana for promotional material! "Buy Sam and Max and the entire cartoon series on DVD for one low price!" Or "Buy the game and get a special price on the DVD set!" The people who want the DVDs will be more likely to buy the game, and those who would buy the game anyway ... well ... they'd buy the game anyway!

Something to consider!

Just one request. PLEASE ... no episodic release. I'm willing to wait a year or more if it means that we'll get a full game at one time.

Add Comment