User Avatar Image

Achievement Re-locked itself

posted by Valenquest on - Viewed by 654 users

A minor issue, but for some reason, when I unlocked the episode 2 librarian achievement... the episode 1 librarian achievement locked itself again despite my still meeting the criteria for the unlock. This has not happened with episode 3 or 4

7 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS?) Also, can you please clarify what you mean by the 'achievement locked itself'? After receiving this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• I'm using a PC. And to clarify, I've been playing each episode as it came out. After one came out I played it twice to get all of the book of fable entries for episode one. This unlocked the "novice librarian" achievement as expected. When episode two came out I again played it to unlock all related book of fables entries. This unlocked the related librarian achievement... but the novice one immediately registered as if it had never been unlocked. I still possess all book of fables entries for episode one, so there is no reason for it to be locked, but it is.

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if your computer, or Steam, ever lost connection while you were playing?

Add Comment