User Avatar Image

Telltale's consumer based "Hint's and Tips"

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 860 users

Since Telltale is cool, and LucAssfarts isnt, I feel there is a heck of a chance you could see a game made that you actually want! Personally, I'm tired of swinging the ol' digital lightsaber around. You know what I mean?

Come to think of it, what do YOU want to see from Telltale?

Personally, Ren and Stimpy are two excellent characters for an adventure. I think. No? Eh.

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

SAN AND MAC, FREEWILLED POLISH GUYS

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

:)) you have no idea how hard that made me luagh,

15 cool point for you and your family.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

the only great game from lukas farts is Kotor

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]the only great game from lukas farts is Kotor[/quote]
    Nah, come on. Did you forget all the good old stuff they made like MI or GF? Well, in my opinion LucasArts was great. Ok, at the moment the company seems to realign a bit, but who cares? There is Telltale now, because they will prove us to know better how to develop great games.

Btw, in my opinion one of the best games on earth are still the Broken Sword series. They never get old.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote][quote]the only great game from lukas farts is Kotor[/quote]
    Nah, come on. Did you forget all the good old stuff they made like MI or GF? Well, in my opinion LucasArts was great. Ok, at the moment the company seems to realign a bit, but who cares? There is Telltale now, because they will prove us to know better how to develop great games.

Btw, in my opinion one of the best games on earth are still the Broken Sword series. They never get old.[/quote]

kotor is the LAST great game

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

All I want to see is a real cool and funny Adventure Game, and I guess this is what we are going to get...sometime.

This whole Star wars crap is making me sick and tired. I can't believe that you can still make money with it...who wants this???? [>:)]

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Star Wars Geeks,and thats not me
    B-)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]the only great game from lukas farts is Kotor[/quote]

I believe you mean from Bioware. I doubt LucasArts did much more that fund it.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Some of the IPs I'd most like to see turned into Adventure games:

1) Bone
    2) So You Want to be a Wizard (fantasy novel by Diane Duane)
    3) Uncle Scrooge (the comic book stories by Carl Barks and Don Rosa) -- These stories are mostly about "quests" in the form of treasure hunts, and about overcoming obstacles and challenges that are very much like traditional Adventure game puzzles. They'd be perfect.
    4) Classic Star Trek -- it's been done before by Interplay, and done very well, but not since 1993. I want to see more!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think they should make the third discworld game.

Add Comment