Menu
User Avatar Image

High Res Boxart

posted by lwelyk on - last edited - Viewed by 515 users

Hey, I have the retail release of Sam and Max season 1, but I've recently begun a project to put all of my PC games in DVD cases. My box for season 1 isn't in the best condition, so if anyone could upload season 1's bonus disc artwork that'd be nice. If anyone could scan it at 300dpi with descreening on, that'd really help. Thanks in advance, bye.

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that might be against the Rules(tm)

• @lwelyk said: Hey, I have the retail release of Sam and Max season 1, but I've recently begun a project to put all of my PC games in DVD cases. My box for season 1 isn't in the best condition, so if anyone could upload season 1's bonus disc artwork that'd be nice. If anyone could scan it at 300dpi with descreening on, that'd really help. Thanks in advance, bye.

Likely story!

• @xChri5x said: Likely story!

Oh well, I figured someone would be suspicious. Yes, I have bought every episode. I got season 1 at retail, and my box has some ugly line going along it. I bought season 2 online after liking season 1 so much. If I were trying to sell mass pirated copies, I'd probably just you know buy one copy and copy that DVD artwork. Or if I were a guy who pirated one copy, I probably wouldn't care about having DVD boxart. But fine. You're free to be suspicious of me. I'll just make do with what I have. Nice to see everyone's so friendly around here.

• @lwelyk said: Oh well, I figured someone would be suspicious. Yes, I have bought every episode. I got season 1 at retail, and my box has some ugly line going along it. I bought season 2 online after liking season 1 so much. If I were trying to sell mass pirated copies, I'd probably just you know buy one copy and copy that DVD artwork. Or if I were a guy who pirated one copy, I probably wouldn't care about having DVD boxart. But fine. You're free to be suspicious of me. I'll just make do with what I have. Nice to see everyone's so friendly around here.

This community is built on love, after all.

• Hey lwelyk, welcome to the forum. :)

Are you looking for the art from the PC version (Sam & Max in the alley with the baseball bat) or from the Wii version (Sam & Max with guns jumping out of a yellow swirl)?

(And don't feel bad about people being suspicious - that's just the community looking out for Telltale's interests, which we appreciate! :D)

• @Emily said: Hey lwelyk, welcome to the forum. :)

Are you looking for the art from the PC version (Sam & Max in the alley with the baseball bat) or from the Wii version (Sam & Max with guns jumping out of a yellow swirl)?

(And don't feel bad about people being suspicious - that's just the community looking out for Telltale's interests, which we appreciate! :D)

PC version please. And yeah, I was just kinda annoyed at something else. Sorry for being rude earlier.

• @Emily said: (And don't feel bad about people being suspicious - that's just the community looking out for Telltale's interests, which we appreciate! :D)

I never would have thought an online community would take so much ownership in the studio's work that they would become protective of it.

The usual power struggle between user and moderator somehow doesn't seem to exist here, which is why I find this forum and the discussions so pleasant.

• @Zootch said: I never would have thought an online community would take so much ownership in the studio's work that they would become protective of it.

The usual power struggle between user and moderator somehow doesn't seem to exist here, which is why I find this forum and the discussions so pleasant.

Telltale is....a lovable tyrant. =p

• To lywek, If you need any boxart, etc. look no further than the telltale vip site, It's got it all! heres a link to the boxart you want: http://vip.telltalegames.com/files/samandmaxwii/keyart/Low-res%20(web%20quality)/Sam%20&%20Max%20Wii%20box.jpg

• not really high res though. btw, since when does telltale have a vip site? and why have i not been notified?

Add Comment