User Avatar Image

Psychotherapy

posted by adg1034 on - last edited - Viewed by 733 users

So, I've got Sybil thinking I'm fame-crazy from my Rorschach tests. What gets that reaction in the free-association and the dream sequences?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There are two possible obsessions for each of these - so it depends which one you're trying to prove. (They're randomized each time you play the game.)

• Ah. I figured that if she thought I was obsessed with fame, she might refer me to the Center for Former Child Stars.

• There are three symptoms you need to prove. Each one can be proven by one of the tests. So if you've proven that you're obsessed with fame, you're 1/3 of the way there.

If you click on the form on her desk, she should repeat the other two things you need to prove.

• Well, I just finished the game- awesome job. I actually hadn't picked up the admission form yet (I didn't see it. Whoops), so I thought that I needed to seem fame-crazed in all three for her to give me one, which I would then put in the slot. Doesn't matter now, but thanks, though.

• @adg1034 said: Well, I just finished the game- awesome job. I actually hadn't picked up the admission form yet (I didn't see it. Whoops), so I thought that I needed to seem fame-crazed in all three for her to give me one, which I would then put in the slot. Doesn't matter now, but thanks, though.

Aah! I either can't see the form, or I can't click it. I'm assuming its' the white piece of paper on Sybil's desk directly behind the Newton's balls. I can't click the paper because the Newton's balls are directly in front of it. Is this really the form, and if it is, how do I get to it?

I'm running at 800x600 resolution if that matters...

• The form isn't initially in Sybill's office, you have to bring it to her.

• Grr... I looked around. Went into Bosco's, the Office, the outside area around Sybil's office and looked everywhere but couldn't find a form. I tried looking inside the Eye-bo video too but nothing there either. Maybe it's in a newspaper or something???

Btw, where did the hint system go? Wasn't Telltale going to put one in there like they did in Bone?

• User Avatar Image
    Brendan Telltale Staff

Have you managed to stop all the Soda Poppers yet? Eventually they lead you somewhere, and that is where you can find the form.

• Yeah, I've got it now. I just left the Soda Poppers alone after they got knocked out.

• I'm trying to pass the psychotest with sibyll but i can't.i tried all the hints from this forum but i don't know what to do. on the first test i always gave answers relating to money. the second test i always used violence (pulled out the gun aiming on her) but what do i have to do in the dream? i tried alot but when you have not a single clue its very hard.

Add Comment