User Avatar Image

SBCG4AP Episode 2: Help!

posted by Simon 123890 on - last edited - Viewed by 210 users

I can't seem to find all of the CALL STRONG SAD NAMES. I know there are 13 of them, but all I can find are 6.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's a complete list on the episode page, under "Awesomeness."

• Oh, god. EVERYONE GIMMEE A HAND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GA!!! Take a look at my walkthrough thread.

• @Simon 123890 said: Oh, god. EVERYONE GIMMEE A HAND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GA!!! Take a look at my walkthrough thread.

From the walkthrough thread:

@Simon 123890 said: Wait, YOUR NOT dissing me off. Wait, you are dissing me off aren't you. Well, the only thing left to do is act like civilized people. *ahem* More like you scroll down!!!!!!!!! You don't believe me, come to my house!!!

Alright, I'm done trying to help this guy. He's got a problem, we tried to help. Now he's rambling, starting new threads asking the same questions, and not looking through existing threads.

Remember, sometimes tact and respect will get you farther than going off on people that attempt to help you.

I'm gonna go ahead and request that this thread gets locked/deleted.

• [quote=poohead900;106574]From the walkthrough thread:

Alright, I'm done trying to help this guy. He's got a problem, we tried to help. Now he's rambling, starting new threads asking the same questions, and not looking through existing threads.

Remember, sometimes tact and respect will get you farther than going off on people that attempt to help you.

I'm gonna go ahead and request that this thread gets locked/deleted.[/quote] Alright, you seriously need to calm down.

Add Comment