User Avatar Image

Telltale.. this has to stop..

posted by Legendary12 on - last edited - Viewed by 16.3K users

This has been brought up many times but let me say it nice and politely to you guys... YOUR EPISODES ARE TOO FUCKING SHORT! These 90 minute episodes are really lowering the quantity and quality of the game... No hubs, less exploring, less conversations.. less puzzles... The episodes are so short that we havent even had a chance to click on some of the characters from episode one of season 2 and have a conversation with them..

S1E1: around 2 hours

S1E2: around 2 and a half hours

S1E3: around 2 and a half hours

S1E4: Almost 3 hours

S1E5: One hour and 40 minutes ( still longer than season twos longest episode so far)

Season 2 length

S2E1: One and a half hours

S2E2: One hour and 35 minutes

S2E3: One hour and 20 minutes

S2E4: One hour and 50 minutes - at most 2 hours.

S2E5: Around the same as episode 4.

The Wolf among us

Faith: Almost 2 hours

Smoke and Mirrors: 1 hour and 30 mins (Downhill)

A Crooked mile: 1 hour and 25 minutes

In Sheep's Clothing: 1 hour and 15 minutes

Cry Wolf: 1 hour and 10 minutes

The walking dead is not the only victim of this, The Wolf Among us has now been confirmed at a length of 1 hour and 10 minutes, I will say I thought it was a great episode that had a lot of action and wrapped up everything nicely but it was one of the shortest episode telltale has made recently... There could of been more in the finale..

You have used the excuse that people "want" to play it in one sitting... But are you sure thats the reason you did this? You didn't do this because your working on 10 different projects and you have cluttered yourself to hell and thats why every episode comes out late and is short?

Should I also point out that your way off target release dates add to the infuriation?

424 Comments
Add Comment