25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

@natlinxz said:
    please don't change the subject, I don't want to have this thread locked because someone started talking about XBOX Avatars or something...

You can prevent runaway threads by actually giving people something to talk about. Not everyone knows what you know about The Conduit. For example, you can dig up screenshots, a synopsis, or a video and share those.

To contribute, I am pretty impressed with what that team has managed to squeeze out of Wii's hardware. It looks on par with a lot of XBOX 1 stuff.

• @Shauntron said:
    To contribute, I am pretty impressed with what that team has managed to squeeze out of Wii's hardware. It looks on par with a lot of XBOX 1 stuff.

Not to be mean, but It's not like telltale is making games like Crysis. :)

• This looks like something I'll definitely purchase. It looks very similar to Metroid Prime 3, which I enjoyed immensely.

Here are a few screenshots for your enjoyment.

Socks-Get-Blown-Off-By-High-Voltage-s-Th
    Just look at that resolution! And that leg that looks like it's coming out of that alien creature's mouth? It really isn't!

the-conduit-20080417033652915.jpg
    Yay! Guns that shoot... um... electricity... and not bullets. More like "nay".

the-conduit-2-550.jpg
    The Library of Congress! The perfect place to wipe out an alien species!

The-Conduit-1.jpg

I'm going to give this my best guess: it's a zombie Bionicle.

Don't be fooled by the sarcastic and witty photo captions. I'm very excited for this game to come out.

• Wow, it does kinda resemble RE4. Hmm looks pretty sweet. . .

• See, screens like this come out, and it makes me wonder why so many Wii developers are only making use of a fraction of the console's power. This is the best looking Wii game I've seen thus far.

• @metalkombat said: the-conduit-20080417033652915.jpg

That looks suspiciously like the zero-point energy field manipulator from HL2!

HL2_gravitygun.jpg
    no SS of it firing, but it shoots electricity too when enimies are nearby (and hurls deadly sawblades when you're bored :D)

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

@natlinxz said: Not to be mean, but It's not like telltale is making games like Crysis. :)

Don't worry, I can't take offense when I have no idea why you said that.

• After a pretty poor 2008, next year is looking quite promising for wii owners:
    -The Conduit
    -Mad World
    -Little King's Story
    -House of the Dead: Overkill
    -Sin & Punishment 2
    -No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
    -LIT
    ...all games I'm looking forward to.

• I can't wait for the Customizable controls!

Shooters on Wii definitely all need this feature, because motion controls feel different for everyone!

• @Ashton said: [QUOTE=metalkombat;107100]

the-conduit-20080417033652915.jpg

That looks suspiciously like the zero-point energy field manipulator from HL2!
    HL2_gravitygun.jpg
    no SS of it firing, but it shoots electricity too when enimies are nearby (and hurls deadly sawblades when you're bored :D)[/QUOTE]

...I'm seeing a big resembelance...
    (quotes inside quotes...WHOA)

Add Comment