User Avatar Image

season 2 idea

posted by homoon on - last edited - Viewed by 226 users

ok, heres my idea, instead of playing as strong bad in season 2 i think we should play as homestar :D

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes. Because a point and click ame about a moronic no-armed whitey would be good. Strong Bad is the only person with any SENSE on the show... Thats funny.

• If that happened then it wouldn't be Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. Instead it would be an entirely new series instead of season 2 of Strong Bad's series.

• How about playing as The CHEAT, because I love The CHEAT!

• @Ray-The-Sun said: Yes. Because a point and click ame about a moronic no-armed whitey would be good. Strong Bad is the only person with any SENSE on the show... Thats funny.

...:(

• @Awesome5 said: If that happened then it wouldn't be Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. Instead it would be an entirely new series instead of season 2 of Strong Bad's series.

you could be able to play as both

• @vyperspit said: How about playing as The CHEAT, because I love The CHEAT!

uh sure

• Now I know there's some stress going on, but how bout this, Homsar and Strong Mad duo together in a random no understandable adventure that will make no sense at all!!!!!

• @splash1 said: Now I know there's some stress going on, but how bout this, Homsar and Strong Mad duo together in a random no understandable adventure that will make no sense at all!!!!!

EPIC WIN. i would buy that. i would buy that nine times!

lol pbtc reference ;)

• User Avatar Image
    DKW

Woot, longtime player, first time poster!

The problem is what being a protagonist for this kind of game requires. He has to be highly active, always taking the initiative and being one step ahead, he needs to be a natural troublemaker (y'know, so stuff like framing Pom Pom as a drug cheat doesn't look out of place), and he needs to be fairly savvy, not an idiot, but not too bright, either. And of course he needs to have lots of funny lines. The only one other than Strong Bad I could conceivably see in such a role is Bubs, and he'd need some pretty strong incentive to continually put his neck on the line instead of manipulating in the shadows like he usually does.

The most Homestar Runner would be able to carry is a quick scene or level, a la level 5 of Stinkoman 20X6.

It's okay; I'm sure you're not the first person to come up with this idea. Thing is, some ideas don't actually work in-game. I'm sure someone else here could tell you about it. :)

• @DKW said: The most Homestar Runner would be able to carry is a quick scene or level, a la level 5 of Stinkoman 20X6.

Reluctantly agreed. As much as I love Homestar (the character, not just the website :p), I'm having a really hard time seeing him as the playable character, or at least one that can hold up through a season's worth of episodes. Also, Strong Bad is just the most relatable of the whole gang—another reason why he works so well in the role, I think, along with the other things you mentioned.

That said, I'm more than willing to be proven wrong on this count. As I said, I love Homestar, and enjoy seeing improbable things made not only workable but awesome. Who knows?

Add Comment